K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Huh? We have zero info about the storyline of the Wonder Woman movie, unless something happened I know nothing about

I already read several articles about Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman being origins movies, which means they have to be prequels to BvS and the Justice League movies, which makes no sense. Hopefully they won't follow that path with Shazam and Green Lantern. Cyborg movie will never happen, it is a fact.

Edited by Inner CJohn
  • Like 1

Huh? We have zero info about the storyline of the Wonder Woman movie, unless something happened I know nothing about

I already read several articles about Wonder Woman and Aquaman being origins movies, which means they have to prequels to BvS and the Justice League movies, which makes no sense.

The prequel was a rumor from some time ago, no idea where it even originated from. 2 days later MacLaren said she was still working on the script. CJohn needs to stop reading rumor sites.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

The prequel was a rumor from some time ago, no idea where it even originated from. 2 days later MacLaren said she was still working on the script. CJohn needs to stop reading rumor sites.

I read whatever I want, I am a grown man.  <_<

I will read some rumors at that stupid nonsensical comic book site that makes shit up all the time if I want to :lol:

Edited by Inner CJohn
  • Like 2

I read whatever I want, I am a grown man.  <_<

I will read some rumors at that stupid nonsensical comic book site that makes shit up all the time if I want to :lol:

What are you doing on the forums right now? Isn't it 1:45am right now in Portugal? Or are you typing this from the playground wifi  :ph34r:

• Like 3

Given that Diana/Wonder Woman won't have a huge role in BvS, a prequel set between MoS and BvS would work with a flash forward to the events after BvS to set up JL

• Like 1

What are you doing on the forums right now? Isn't it 1:45am right now in Portugal? Or are you typing this from the playground wifi  :ph34r:

I called the company and told them to install Wi-fi in a few playgrounds around the area. Makes it for a more entertaining way of waiting for the victims girls to appear.

• Like 1

I already read several articles about Wonder Woman, Flash and Aquaman being origins movies, which means they have to be prequels to BvS and the Justice League movies, which makes no sense. Hopefully they won't follow that path with Shazam and Green Lantern. Cyborg movie will never happen, it is a fact.

Interesting. When did WB confirmed this?

• Like 1