K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

I just got out of Kingsman. Theater was madhouse, literally zero parking spots were open. FSOG had quite few sellouts. As for TKSS, I would give it 8.5/10 A-. It was very definition of a fun movie. Ending was an absolute blast.  :D

• Like 8

During day FSOG was playing like films do in 40's-50m sat, however pre-sales so strong wont be going as high as 50 for it :), For now 37-40m see later is that goes up or down lol

I don't care how wrong it makes my prediction, cancel everything and make this hit 50 million!

• Like 2

37+ would be fantastic for Shades, particularly considering the previews on Thursday. Over 40M would be nuts nearly DOUBLE Friday.

Friday was $30M including previews? So it's going to land somewhere in the $90s. That's fantastic for any film, but especially for a female-driven erotic one.

It would've made $100M with male full-frontal, though. ;)

• Like 5

Friday was $30M including previews? So it's going to land somewhere in the $90s. That's fantastic for any film, but especially for a female-driven erotic one.

It would've made $100M with male full-frontal, though. ;)

lol Maybe! But yes, all US films thursday previews are part of Friday's numbers - barring the odd exception such as Man of Steel's Walmart Tickets.

I think the 4 day can still end up around 93-95m depending on how far it does go up today.

• Like 2

Rth is the one who usually instigates the sex talk, lol

Even gods like sex

You should have seen his posts in the Hot Guys thread then :lol:

Rth is the one who usually instigates the sex talk, lol

Even gods like sex

So Rth is a freak, lol.

• Like 2