K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Tuesday Universal will announce the sequel's release date.

A friend of mine went to see it yesterday and told me it was an awesome theatrical experience. Lots of laughs, random comments, and that everyone started booing at the ending. 

Edited by Inner CJohn
  • Like 3

A friend of mine went to see it yesterday and told me it was an awesome theatrical experience. Lots of laughs, random comments, and that everyone started booing at the ending. 

Better than that one guy who claimed to have been disturbed by someone who kept kicking his seat only to stand up and see a woman masturbating.

• Like 2

:o

:/

I'm not sure how.awesome that sounds

• Like 1

Better than that one guy who claimed to have been disturbed by someone who kept kicking his seat only to stand up and see a woman masturbating.

the weird thing is that they weren't even at a fifty shades showing. they were watching mortdecai.

• Like 8

BoxOffice @BoxOffice  ·  18s ago

AMERICAN SNIPER surpassed the $300M domestic mark after taking in an estimated $16.44M over the 3-day weekend. 

BoxOffice @BoxOffice  ·  19s ago

JUPITER ASCENDING took in an estimated $9.43M over the 3-day weekend. Domestic total stands at $32.55M.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 4

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Add American Sniper's opening and you got the three things that describe US the best: Religion, Sex and Weapons.

• Like 5