James

James' Top 50 Of The Decade So Far (It all ends here...)

20% of what? :)

Deathly Hallows 2 made 960M overseas

Star Wars: The Clone Wars made 33M overseas

That's 3.4%! Not even close to 20%! Can't you see how much bigger Harry Potter is, Tele?! DUH.

• Like 4

I actually agreed with that part. :ph34r:

Even if you don't like what Zimmer wrote, there is still the wonderful stuff written by James Newton Howard, that alone makes TDK music better than the average generic action score.

Besides, I don't think Nolan would bring Zimmer back, for TDK and TDKR (ditching JNH in the process), if the scores were so generic like Dash is saying.

Even if you don't like what Zimmer wrote, there is still the wonderful stuff written by James Newton Howard, that alone makes TDK music better than the average generic action score.

Besides, I don't think Nolan would bring Zimmer back, for TDK and TDKR (ditching JNH in the process), if the scores were so generic like Dash is saying.

Maybe Nolan is also as tone-deaf as he is colorblind...JNH circles all around Zimmer in terms of musical knowledge and composition wise, no contest.

Edited by Red Room of Dash
  • Like 2

I like what he wrote, but I feel it could have fit & worked in a number of films. All of Williams work only works in the movie he wrote the scores for.

• Like 3

Maybe Nolan is also as tone-deaf as he is colorblind...JNH circles all around Zimmer in terms of musical knowledge and composition wise, no contest.

Zimmer's score on Pirates is pretty much better than everything Williams ever did in terms of greatness. It just gets stuck in your head.