48 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Terminator

the only Terminator I had yet to see

Just bad, really bad. If I had to say something positive about this, it would be the final 5 minutes, that admittedly are excellent. 

I'm surprised I disliked the movie so much because I like all Cameron films

35/100

Terminator 2 next. Remember liking it a lot, but then again it has been years since I watched T2

You must have been watching something else.  

• Like 2

The best on screen romance I've seen, the best Terminator movie and probably the best Cameron movie. 10/10

All the people who turned on Cameron  for making movies centred around 'romance' (Titanic and Avatar) clearly never watched this movie. Romance with a capital 'R'.

Edited by ddddeeee
  • Like 3

The best on screen romance I've seen, the best Terminator movie and probably the best Cameron movie. 10/10

All the people who turned on Cameron  for making movies centred around 'romance' (Titanic and Avatar) clearly never watched this movie. Romance with a capital 'R'.

People often forget how this film is incredibly romantic and the movie has the only live action Cameron s sex scene.

"I came across time for you Sarah"

• Like 2

T1 is one of my Top 10 favorite movies of all time. It's got that awesome '80s vibe, it's got heart, the script is tight as hell (no fat whatsoever), the direction and editing are faultless (perfectly paced and tension-filled throughout), memorable moments abound, one of the greatest villains of all time, and the greatest Arnold one-liner of all time.

A perfect 10.
  • Like 2

Not even kidding when I say 'The Terminator' is the most romantic movie of all time.

"I memorzided every line, every curve. I came across time for you Sarah." I challenge anyone to find a more romantic movie line.

And it's still James Cameron's best movie till date. 10/10

• Like 2

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere..."

One of the most cringeworthy lines I've ever heard :sick:  Everything about that scene was just unintentionally hilarious.

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere..."

"The moment I met you, you are the opposite, you are soft, smooth, warm and comforting.  I will never part with you."

Not even kidding when I say 'The Terminator' is the most romantic movie of all time.

"I memorzided every line, every curve. I came across time for you Sarah." I challenge anyone to find a more romantic movie line.

And it's still James Cameron's best movie till date. 10/10

This is not exactly a romantic line but somehow I think it's the best line in Cameron's movie that describles "love".

Old Rose: "He saved me, in every way that a person can be saved. I don't even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory."

• Like 1

I agree with pretty much everything you guys are saying.  There are so many times in movies that couples "fall in love" in the span of a short time and they all don't really work, but fuck me if this doesn't just flat out work.  I buy it every damn time.

• Like 2

I agree with pretty much everything you guys are saying.  There are so many times in movies that couples "fall in love" in the span of a short time and they all don't really work, but fuck me if this doesn't just flat out work.  I buy it every damn time.

Yeah and it s a very tricky thing to do.

• Like 1

Brad Fiedels score is beyond perfect especially the love scene. Not sure what score won the oscar in 84 but it should have been Terminator....im guessing Amadeus won.

• Like 2