baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

Nope, the answer is 6. I almost spelled the question out for you. I said how many films THAT ARE REPORTED will be over the number. So it's six.

Well not going to argue with your questions. However, I would like to point out that aloha made 500k so the answer is actually 7.

baumer can you please not do these trick questions in future. You yourself include Thursday previews as Friday numbers in Friday questions for BSG, so I think it's unreasonable to expect people to include those. this question in particular doesn't bother me, because my answer is wrong whether Thurs sneaks are included or they aren't. but can I please request that you don't write these trick questions in future :)

That's the key right there.  I'm sorry if you guys misinterpreted it, but no one asked for clarification, it was always meant to include the two films being released Thurs night.  Sorry but it's only one question.   :)

You said you wouldn't clarify what the question meant, so why would anyone ask for clarification?

• Like 2

That's the key right there. I'm sorry if you guys misinterpreted it, but no one asked for clarification, it was always meant to include the two films being released Thurs night. Sorry but it's only one question. :)

9) How many films will make more than 400K on Thursday? (I'm not spelling this out for you, figure it out. How many films that are reported, will make more than 400K on Thursday..domestic only of course)

But the openers are Friday and not Thursday. Else we will have to consider San Andreas as only having made 15M on Friday for bonus 1 since we are considering 3M for Thursday as per this question. Maybe it needed more clarification, but you said no clarification would be given right there in the question.

• Like 6

Baumer idk if you saw my post but Ill ask again, for the future, do you mind putting the due date in the BSG week title or all titles, like you used too? This week you just had "BSG5" and in the thread "due at normal time."

I missed another week (and a good week) for the 3rd time. Im not blaming you, its on me, im just saying with the BSG week threads, sotm threads, and busy life off internet, it can get confusing and forgetting. You have May 31 as the due date of the sotm and my brain took that as the due date of the Week 5 too, I didnt think of thursday.

Yeah i know, the weeks can be missed, but ive now missed 3/5. Due dates in all the titles? Would be much appreciated, thanks B.

I'm just going to add to the controversy and say the correct answer should be 5. 

I don't think anyone asked to clarify the question because the question says "I'm not spelling this out for you, figure it out.", which kinda means "Don't ask me to clarify".

:ph34r:

• Like 2

Just keep in mind: weekly questions are ALWAYS due midnight Pacific time on Thursday night. Just put a reminder in your phone or something. All SOTMs have their specific due-date mentioned.

Not as easy as it sounds.