CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I know this is said all the time, and I kinda acknowledged it a few pages back, but seriously, if POTC pulled off the Fast Five, it'd be fantastic. Penelope Cruz as the villain resurrecting Bill Nighy and Naomie Harris, and Jack Sparrow has to team up with Will and Elizabeth again, building up a crew with Gibbs, Bill, Pintel, Raggetti, Barbossa, Zoe Saldana, and the two new people in POTC4. Get Gore back to direct and shit would be huge and bring that franchise back to the heights it was at before.

But nope.

• Like 2

I know this is said all the time, and I kinda acknowledged it a few pages back, but seriously, if POTC pulled off the Fast Five, it'd be fantastic. Penelope Cruz as the villain resurrecting Bill Nighy and Naomie Harris, and Jack Sparrow has to team up with Will and Elizabeth again, building up a crew with Gibbs, Bill, Pintel, Raggetti, Barbossa, Zoe Saldana, and the two new people in POTC4. Get Gore back to direct and shit would be huge and bring that franchise back to the heights it was at before.

But nope.

You are forgetting the most important thing of all - The Rock needs to play a cop who wants to bring Jack Sparrow to justice.

• Like 3

I didn't even know both the character and the actress were Australian until I watched it for the first time this week.

Bruno Mars and Miles Teller rank highly on my list of people with the most punchable faces.

• Like 2

You are forgetting the most important thing of all - The Rock needs to play a cop who wants to bring Jack Sparrow to justice.

Hobbs can just show up with an eyepatch. Everyone cool with that?

• Like 2

But nope.

I would love to see this as well.

No hahahah opposite of agreeing. 4 is the worst of the 7.

I was so dumbfounded, I didn't know what to say. 

RANK THE FAST MOVIES!

1. Fast 7

2. Fast 6

3. Fast 5

4. Fast 1

5. Fast 2

6. Fast 4

7. Fast 3

I would love to see this as well.

RANK THE FAST MOVIES!

1. Furious Se7en
  2. Fast Five
  3. (Fast and) Furious 6
  4. 2 Fast 2 Furious
  5. The Fast and the Furious
  6. 2 Fast 2 Furious: Turbo Charged Prelude
  7. The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
  8. Fast and Furious: Los Bandoleros
  9. Fast and Furious

I've only seen Fast 5 and 6, but I remember liking them about the same, I didn't love either, they were both B-'s but I thought they were more or less the same thing, which is fine obviously.