CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

After the last couple of pages, I'm now more interested in the movies Sat-Sun drop than I'am the opening weekend, lol.

Awesome opening day for F7. About to head to the theater to see it.

Yes its quite interesting isn't it.

• Like 1

So, I know a lot of people don't watch AMC movie news, but I remember earlier this week Schnepp predicted 150M for FF7 OW, and I was thinking "do you know ANYTHING about box office?" Just like when he said "100M opening weekend for GOTG".

Good for you Schnepp!

Oh yeah Schnepp!!!

(Who the fuck is Schnepp?)

• Like 1

So, I know a lot of people don't watch AMC movie news, but I remember earlier this week Schnepp predicted 150M for FF7 OW, and I was thinking "do you know ANYTHING about box office?" Just like when he said "100M opening weekend for GOTG".

Good for you Schnepp!

Stopped watching the show, but Schnepp is the man.

You are very very hard headed. I am talking facts which you ignore and btw I opened those links you posted. Patterns lol. So what pattern was The Avengers, Avatar, Titanic, Frozen following. The pattern of X2, TND or Ninja Assassin, Hugo.

You're just being obtuse now

Mom, get the camera

• Like 1

Well you are falling for it what for the third time.

BTW I am not baiting anyone.

Surely you know the difference between an argument and a simple reply.  If you don't then that explains a lot.

I hope F7 makes 400, I hope it falls 20% on Sunday.  I hope it makes 150 mill and a billion WW.

I just don't think you can ignore history.

• Like 1

So Clash didn't have midnights?

It had Thursday early previews of about $2,6m.

Back then, they were counted as thursday numbers.

Edit: And an additional 1,6m in midnights for Clash.

Edited by Poseidon

First MLK weekend, after that the President's weekend, and now the Easter weekend. Damn. We have a lot of places for big blockbusters now thanks to 2015.

• Like 1

I hope F7 makes 400, I hope it falls 20% on Sunday. I hope it makes 150 mill and a billion WW.

You have to throw out history bc of an opening like this. Nobody saw it coming. A big opening, but not 150 mil. It's blowing up. This is going to have a great and unusual bo run!

I hope F7 makes 400, I hope it falls 20% on Sunday.  I hope it makes 150 mill and a billion WW.

This is obtuse. Mine had substance.

Neo, even your attempt at humour is obtuse.  

Again, is it not possible that it is kind of front loaded?

Regardless of what it makes, its a terrific accomplishment.  That's the last of my arguments as to whether if falls 35 or 40% on Sunday.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So Shawn thinks it will do close to 150.

• Like 2