CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Not that there's anything wrong with making whatever she's making but I doubt she's making millions from these films. She's a bit player and is probably in the million dollar range.

She got 8 million for fast 6.i remember interview she said. Vin got her big pay day lol

Ya'll complain a lot. You know how many trailers I got? 0. That is right. It went straight into the movie. 

You made a wise decision. The SOC trailer started it off nice, but then we got Ted 2 and they took out the Red Lobster joke for whatever reason. Then it was all downhill. The Gift. Vatican Tapes. Spectre (nothing but dialogue). Poltergeist. And Mad Max, which was okay on the big screen, but not "oh my jizz." 

I wouldve preferred the Pan trailer for the like the 6th time versus those.

Ya'll complain a lot. You know how many trailers I got? 0. That is right. It went straight into the movie.

Strangely enough, same for me. Literally the only other time that happened (in a normal theater) was the midnight screening of TDKR for me (which I attributed to them starting it 2.5 hours early when TDK failed to load as part of the marathon).

It was strange for an average Thursday viewing at 9pm not to have any previews and just go straight into the film.

• Like 1