CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Actually I think it should.move to December or January.

WB already has two sacrifices ready for Star Wars in December. No reason to add a third one.

• Like 1

How many did you sell yesterday?

3071, so pretty hefty increase minus the previews. If rest of the country followed Rallax's theater, we're looking at 57M+

Edited by druv10
  • Like 2

June 26 wouldn't be a bad date but WB already has Max there.

Just switch Max and Pan. Max is counterprogramming anyway, I doubt WB has high hopes for it.

Actually I think it should.move to December or January.

It probably should move to December, but at this point, I've seen the marketing at every PG-rated movie since NATM3, oversaturation isn't wanted definitely

• Like 1

I once looked at the one person in The Identical and wondered why they were there but then I realized I was looking at myself in my phone camera

How can your phone camera be real if our eyes aren't real?

• Like 1

Just switch Max and Pan. Max is counterprogramming anyway, I doubt WB has high hopes for it.

It probably should move to December, but at this point, I've seen the marketing at every PG-rated movie since NATM3, oversaturation isn't wanted definitely

I kinda think Max has the chance.to be a.surprise hit.

But WB hasn't released any new marketing material since last year. That is kinda weird... by this time Jupiter Ascending already had a 2nd trailer and some new posters. Maybe they will move it to October?

Edited by CJohn

But WB hasn't released any new marketing material since last year. That is kinda weird... by this time Jupiter Ascending already had a 2nd trailer and some new posters. Maybe they will move it to October?

I think Goosebumps is kinda going for the same audience though.

October can work too. They just need to move it before the Summer Game starts, kay?

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

October can work too. They just need to move it before the Summer Game starts, kay?

I just realized Hotel Transylvania 2 and Goosebumps are already there... I don't know, but I do feel WB wants to move it.

Just out of Fast7 awesome and those final 10 minutes make the whole series. As someone who only started to appreciate the films after the reboot it's nice to see everything wrapped and while not perfect the end was the way it should have been. And the theater was only partially packed... which surprised me.

You got me thinking. I can't remember to be ever been at my birthday in a cinema.

I do usually other things at my birthday.

I did get cinema-tickets as birthday present in the '70, but that I used usually within a few weeks after the birthday.

First one I went with such a gift and without the 'birthing'-family (brother..) and also the first time I went alone to a cinema was One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest then, shown a bit after the normal release in a special event in the same year in a - for then - rather big cinema - that I can still remember e.g. as I laughed several times at scenes no one else laughed and not at all at some scenes others of the audience laughed - interesting & nice discussions with till then strangers afterwards. Might have been also the last time I got those kind of gifts.

My birthday is during summer break here,

• Like 1

If they're gonna keep it July, they should at least move it to the first weekend of July so I'd doesn't have to deal with Pixels/Paper Towns

They have Magic Mike XXL there so that is not gonna happen.