Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

I'm thinking the OD figure will come out at $92.5M, regardless if that's truly it it not.

Disney will not fudge the number.  They have nothing to gain and a lot to lose.

It would be hilarious if that was the number however.

Yeah l i was saying earlier about pre-sales among other things, lower it to 89-93, DH2 record may still be in play will see . Thing is took pre-sales into account but they were obsurd

:(  :lol:

Yeah l i was saying earlier about pre-sales among other things, lower it to 89-93, DH2 record may still be in play will see . Thing is took pre-sales into account but they were obsurd

Abandon ship!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7TmBfi9_E8#t=21

but seriously, even at 89M or so means it had the same day business as TA and that's a damn good number, OD record or no OD record.

I'm thinking the OD figure will come out at $92.5M, regardless if that's truly it it not.

I predicted 93m. :)

I also predicted Superman Returns would make it to 200m after the first weekend, I never stated if it would really get there or not, just what the reported number would be. ;)

• Like 2

Hey, sometimes the jokes kill and sometimes they don't...

tumblr_inline_nmhgyvzPth1tqec1z_500.gif

At Avengers premiere last night, they had someone out to psyche up the crowd and they asked "Everyone yell the name of your favorite Avenger"

Me and a few friends just yelled obnoxiously "TERRENCE HOWARD!!"

• Like 1

At Avengers premiere last night, they had someone out to psyche up the crowd and they asked "Everyone yell the name of your favorite Avenger"

Me and a few friends just yelled obnoxiously "TERRENCE HOWARD!!"

You? Obnoxious? I don't believe it.

Wow, record still not locked? I'm upset.... Lol

You know it's really weird and quite a shame. We had such high expectations for this film and a few hours ago we thought the OD and OW records were both a done deal...

Now we are all disappointed over a potential $89 million OD. Shows you how spoiled we have been with historical moments like DH2's OD and TA1's OW... We are now in the era where we are expecting above and beyond and not getting it lol

Edited by superduperm
  • Like 1