Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Oh God :lol: No, I see that I haven't studied one single minute today or yesterday and I have an exam on Monday and another on Tuesday :lol:

Well just keep in mind, I saw it in glorious IMAX, CJohn. You know not about the beauty of seeing Nolan drop a plane into the ground on a 70 foot screen

And we shall get Batman v. Superman a week early for your sins.

Edited by MrPink

How is that possible? Was it for a midnight show?

Nope. They used to allow people to lineup for good seats. It was a 6PM Friday IMAX. (Real IMAX)

Now it's reserved seating.

You would have got a mediocre seat at the MarqE with that timeframe, so at the most busy IMAX in the world, I'd imagine it'd be even worse.

I've never gone to a midnight show. I did show up around 3 hours early for TDK in IMAX at the Marquee. That was for a Saturday afternoon show, not midnight. Actually saw TDKR in IMAX at the Marquee 8 AM Saturday. That's actually a damn good time to do it. Only had to show up an hour early and was about 6th or 7th in line for a sold out show. Nobody wanted to be there that damn early, ha.

• Like 1

so i won't have to deal with a big crowd at my 10pm showing tonight lol? i would be happy about that but i was kind of excited for a big crowd

Who knows how walks up will be ? 

Imo I be shocked if it did less then IM3 tonight.

Edited by Lordmandeep

I've never gone to a midnight show. I did show up around 3 hours early for TDK in IMAX at the Marquee. That was for a Saturday afternoon show, not midnight. Actually saw TDKR in IMAX at the Marquee 8 AM Saturday. That's actually a damn good time to do it. Only had to show up an hour early and was about 6th or 7th in line for a sold out show. Nobody wanted to be there that damn early, ha.

TDKR will be my last movie at midnight.

tumblr_mdwiqxvQk91rd1kdro2_500.gif

• Like 4

Well just keep in mind, I saw it in glorious IMAX, CJohn. You know not about the beauty of seeing Nolan drop a plane into the ground on a 70 foot screen

And we shall get Batman v. Superman a week early for your sins.

IMAX didn't existed over here in 2012 :lol:

It only opened in 2013 with Man of Steel, which I saw in IMAX and it was amazing. But IMAX also has reserved seating so I wouldn't have to stay in a line for 5 hours :lol: 

I hope it is a fantastic turd and all of you demand to get your 3 hours back.

• Like 1

IMAX didn't existed over here in 2012 :lol:

It only opened in 2013 with Man of Steel, which I saw in IMAX and it was amazing. But IMAX also has reserved seating so I wouldn't have to stay in a line for 5 hours :lol:

I hope it is a fantastic turd and all of you demand to get your 3 hours back.

Man of Steel compares not to God Nolan's wizardry.

Much like seeing Nolan's trailers in bootleg format, waiting hours to see a Nolan film in IMAX is a rite of passage. I had to drive a couple hours to see Interstellar in IMAX. And even if it was a B (+) movie, I'd do it again!

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Man of Steel compares not to God Nolan's wizardry.

Much like seeing Nolan's trailers in bootleg format, waiting hours to see a Nolan film in IMAX is a rite of passage.

Unfortunately at the time I couldn't go see Interstellar in IMAX so I had to see it in peasant 2D format. I did see Chappie in IMAX so there is that :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Wow, so BKB you have so much to say about how wrong RTH was and you don't have a word to say for yourself? You have been posting much much higher predictions since months before and were so super-confidently saying that 100m is coming and everybody knows that and that we should embrace it and that we are big fools because we are committing the same mistake twice, even yesterday. And you are trying to blame it on Rth? I was a little happy to see you congratulating DH2 as not fighting back in itself was more than what I had been expecting of you but you should atleast just concede that yeah you were wrong and that you just hope it picks itself up from now on like everyone else. 

And RTH, please don't pay any attention to anyone blaming you. THere are a hundred times more people here who really respect you and appreciate you for you giving us your time than those people. 

And BKB, big bro, please don't take this to heart. It may have played below expectations but the number is still really good and it topped the first movie which is remarkable. I am sure it will have better legs than what many are expecting and that it is going to perform even better in the coming days. So just relax and please don't do anything rash or irresponsible.

• Like 4

I disliked watching TDKR the first time.

Perhaps it was such a gloomy movie and add in gloomy events. Just made me not in the mood for it.

Enjoyed it a lot more at home. 

Unfortunately at the time I couldn't go see Interstellar in IMAX so I had to see it in peasant 2D format. I did see Chappie in IMAX so there is that :lol:

clapping_ken_toy_story.gif

• Like 1