Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Finally getting to see this shortly, along with Wrathette #1 and one of her friends.

Curious to see how it stacks up, but Im a little sad because Tele diverted all my fan-boy excitement over to Fury Road.

yall it's not that serious. rth does not care otherwise he would be a regular poster and not just show up once a month

He has been a regular poster.  You're just not old enough for that thread.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

I do want to take the time out before I leave for the 2nd viewing of this to apologize for coming across as an ass earlier and toward Rth.. I guess my fanboyishness got the best of me and seeing the numbers yesterday VS this morning was quite deflating..

approval-people-clapping.gif

• Like 7

This is how grim it looks for the rest of the night. The first column is attendance and it's broken down by the hour.

yT0aWy3.jpg

Your location is probably hit badly by the Spurs game 7 more than most other places though.

• Like 2

This is how grim it looks for the rest of the night. The first column is attendance and it's broken down by the hour.

yT0aWy3.jpg

The fight is going to have a big impact.

Jesus, I've already apologized, so let's not beat this into the ground, Ok folks??? I'll simply remember not to get overly confident in early numbers from now is all..

I posted before you apologized.

I appreciate that you did.

I also am a little stunned that even the revised numbers were off.

However if it was easy we'd all be experts.

Yep, 185-190 mill shows massive fatigue lol

Of course, I mean, the same franchise owns now the 3 biggest OW of all-time. That is the meaning of fatigue. Totally agree.

Of course, I mean, the same franchise owns now the 3 biggest OW of all-time. That is the meaning of fatigue. Totally agree.

but it doesn't own the 3 biggest dom totals of all-time. that's where you can see the fatigue

So I finally caught up on this damn thread and while the reactions to the estimates were awesome to see (or read) the last 50 or so pages were just not worth anyone's time. The fact of the matter is that this is still an incredible number for AoU and we should all consider ourselves lucky that Rth occasionally drops by to provide his estimates.

I was thinking about reading to catch up, thanks for the heads up.

Edited by spazz91
  • Like 1

I do want to take the time out before I leave for the 2nd viewing of this to apologize for coming across as an ass earlier and toward Rth... I guess my fanboyishness got the best of me and seeing the numbers yesterday VS this morning was quite deflating...

Proud of you, bb.

tumblr_inline_nminkaYRxw1t2zszh_500.gif

So what does this mean?? It's doing bad in your area or what??

It means that on Avengers opening Saturday we have only sold 62 total tickets for EVERY MOVIE starting between 7-8. Every movie we have has a show between 7-8, that's a rule.

This place is DEAD. We're sending home like 15 people.

• Like 1

It means that on Avengers opening Saturday we have only sold 62 total tickets for EVERY MOVIE starting between 7-8. Every movie we have has a show between 7-8, that's a rule.

The time is coming, people are getting their shit ready.

pacquiao.jpg

Do you live in Silent Hill?