Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

The 5 hour wait for TDKR was a test I had to pass for good seats. I passed with flying colors!

I arrived like 10 minutes before the show. For the Avengers I actually got in 5 minutes after the show started, because I know Portuguese theaters always have 7-5 minutes of random publicity plus 3 trailers of movies after that.

I arrived like 10 minutes before the show. For the Avengers I actually got in 5 minutes after the show started, because I know Portuguese theaters always have 7-5 minutes of random publicity plus 3 trailers of movies after that.

why would you skip the best part

That's nothing. Here we get like 30 minutes of ads and trailers.

Have they converted your theaters to recliners and such yet? Mine didn't go reserved seating until all those were installed.

Not sure about home, but definitely not at college :(

My home one is a Goodrich and they just started for IMAX theaters only

I waited for 3.5 hours in line to see TDKR and still got a shit seat at Lincolm Square IMAX. Thankfully I bought tickets for Friday, Saturday and the following Saturday.

I also had midnight tickets that ended up selling. Shh.

That's nothing. Here we get like 30 minutes of ads and trailers.

I will never complain again about our 20-30 minutes adds + trailers time before the movie starts after reading this. I swear.

IDK

Saturday day is above yesterday but I doubt Saturday night will anywhere near as big sa Friday Night. 

so i won't have to deal with a big crowd at my 10pm showing tonight lol? i would be happy about that but i was kind of excited for a big crowd

I'm anxious to see if there is going to be any trailers for tonight's showing cause Thursday night, there were no trailers shown.. Just went right into the MARVEL Logo, then the movie while people were still coming in.. Not sure why they did that, but it would've been nice to see SW7 Trailer after it turned me around like it did, but oh well...

Thankfully at my showing, we got all of the good trailers. Star Wars, Jurassic World, Ant-Man all got great responses from my crowd.

And there was Pixels too. Though the only bit people laughed at was Pac-Man eating a firetruck.

In all honesty, if there was a theater besides AMC around here, I'd probably catch Avengers again tonight just out of curiosity on an opinion change... but AMC is too expensive for me lol

You weren't tested like I was. Few have been.

Do you see your children (at the playground) CJohn?

• Like 1

How is that possible? Was it for a midnight show?

You would have got a mediocre seat at the MarqE with that timeframe, so at the most busy IMAX in the world, I'd imagine it'd be even worse.

You weren't tested like I was. Few have been.

Do you see your children (at the playground) CJohn?

Oh God :lol: No, I see that I haven't studied one single minute today or yesterday and I have an exam on Monday and another on Tuesday :lol: