Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

15M actually. According to Shawn, the Disney estimate today morning was around 210M which was the same number Boxoffice.com reported.

Even without the fight, Disney was being too damn optimistic after the movie made sub-57 Friday. It was going to need a crazy good Saturday jump (25% or more) and a good Sunday hold to reach $210m. 

yeah I think number going to be coming down, the EC held up alright and also Canada not down much at all on Fri, middle Am looking to be a mix of ok-big drop and looks like WC is atm taking a pounding 

Ok so the fight is taking a chunk out of aou on the west coast. QueenShar you were right.

Even without the fight, Disney was being too damn optimistic after the movie made sub-57 Friday. It was going to need a crazy good Saturday jump (25% or more) and a good Sunday hold to reach $210m. 

Well, I think the 210 estimate came during the day on Friday

Damn. I really should have stuck with my sub-200 OW prediction for the BSG. Why did I let you people convince me otherwise?

It's 100% Tele's fault

• Like 1

Yeah I was gonna ask how they expected to get that much off an 84.5m Fri.

I just wasted 100 dollars. In the middle of the fight a friend texted me a link to where I could watch the fight for free. Should've went to see the avengers instead.

isn't it should have gone to ...?

Ok so the fight is taking a chunk out of aou on the west coast. QueenShar you were right.

Yeah its like is anyone going to the movies on WC.... for example Canada is looking to be down maybe 15% from Fri(with thurs prev)

• Like 4