Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Plenty of members here consider HBP one of the best even though a lot of them were mixed on it in the beginning. It's a film that grows on you.

Exactly. it's my favorite Potter film.

Movie Draco > Book Draco

They REALLY expanded upon his character.

Also, book Draco is just text on a page. Movie Draco is... easier on the eyes.  :wub:

HBP is so amazing I don't remember a single thing that happened in it.

Oh, look! Daddy's trying to be feisty.

If only he were as good at it as he is with forgetting. I'll give you a clue...a thread.

There are a lot of people on BOT who don't remember anything from Harry Potter. He's not alone.

Everyone remembers something, and I wasn't talking about Potter with Tele.

There are some of us who are fortunate enough to have completely avoided Potter. :)

How can you say you're fortunate to have avoided it, when you have no idea how good or bad you'll think it is? Logical contradiction.

• Like 2

There are some of us who are fortunate enough to have completely avoided Potter. :)

Unless you all want post after post to be about Potter, filled with gifs...then I suggest you all stop talking about it now.

Movie Draco > Book Draco

They REALLY expanded upon his character.

So, the big question, in Deathly Hallows part one, did Draco know he was looking at Harry and lied about it, or did he really not know?

And I'm 50/50 on Draco book vs Draco movie. I would have loved more fist fights in the movie between him and Ron, because they were hilarious in the books. And they cut out a major scene with Hermione in GOF. In HBP, I would have loved if the Harry vs Draco fight happened just liked the book, with Harry stumbling in on Draco crying in front of Myrtle, and then Myrtle yelling out MURDERER, MURDERER! 

I was given the impression with the

ending credit that Thanos had something to do with Ultron. Regardless, Thanos did indeed give Loki the sceptor, and it is still on Earth, and we already know the sceptor can manipulate people and even Gods, so whose to say that Thanos was manipulating both Tony and Bruce, both highly intelligent humans, into making something that he can control or use to spy on the Avengers with? Perhaps he himself got a vision of them being a major threat to him in his plans, which is why he is trying to get rid of them now before they get too powerful, but he keeps underestimating that power.

Wouldn't we have seen the eyes change?

How can you say you're fortunate to have avoided it, when you have no idea how good or bad you'll think it is? Logical contradiction.

Well I haven't completely avoided it. Saw 20 minutes of one of them and it sucked bad. Have no desire to watch any of them and don't even remember the details of what I did see.

Well I haven't completely avoided it. Saw 20 minutes of one of them and it sucked bad. Have no desire to watch any of them and don't even remember the details of what I did see.

See Goblet of Fire, easily the best and has great action pieces.

That's just sad. I knew I wouldn't care for it, but I at least gave Citizen Kane and Twilight a shot. And Hunger Games. At least 1 out of those 3 interested me.

That's just sad. I knew I wouldn't care for it, but I at least gave Citizen Kane and Twilight a shot. And Hunger Games. At least 1 out of those 3 interested me.

I did give it a shot. 20 minutes was enough for me to realize I didn't like what I saw.

• Like 1

You saw the beginning of OoTP...the fifth in the franchise and expected to understand anything?