Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

BREAKING: JOSH TRANK EXITS STAR WARS SPINOFF!

"WE DON'T NEED HIM. IF HE CAN WORK HERE NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE'LL BE GETTING TYLER PERRY TO DIRECT ONE OF THESE FUCKING THINGS." - Kathleen Kennedy.

• Like 1

That's the same news you posted an hour ago Noctis.. Meanwhile, all other box office sites have it MUCH higher.. Panic Noctis.. Potter's OD is going down.. Time to hit the bottle..

passes noctis the smelling salts if the 104-110m marks.hold true bkb lol. going to be sad to see. hps longtime record fallthough

BREAKING: JOSH TRANK EXITS STAR WARS SPINOFF!

Wow, if that's true that blows. Regardless of what some think of FF is going to be, Chronicle was good and I was looking forward to his work on Star Wars. Also explains why he wasn't at Celebration.

No...DH2 :(

It was going to happen, TA did 10 million under it in 2012 with less fanboyism. 

However take solace that the midnight record will not ever go down. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Credit must be given where credit is due.

Congratulations, AoU. It took four years for a film to top Potter, and only because of an extra five hours, and having a film that jumbles in many superheroes. 

Cheers. 

Almost time! I wasnt too hype earlier this week but I am now!!

Theater is multicultural tho a tad on the white side, and mix of families and couples/spouses. Plenty of teens. I dont see many seniors, but plenty of 50-60 year olds. No really young kids fortunately. And some people seem to be coming in groups.

Well my expectations are in a good spot, hope its great! Ps please pray I dont get shit trailers. K thanks.

• Like 1