Noctis

MONDAY ACTUALS: AGE OF ULTRON - 13.23M (Normal -74% Drop)

Can't wait for 2-4 years of you not learning anything from TA2 and still thinking Avatar 2 won't decrease 20% domestically. And still don't think 2017 is happening.

No it's still crazy lol

you will bow before camerons might. First yu and then one day --your heirsss! Lmao. Oh and gd aftafternoon ftf buddy. How are you man? How are yu too ed and everyone. Fast and the furious really drserves some props for this increase. Damn
  • Like 1

So is 500m still a possibility?

500M is no less or no more possible than it was yesterday. The second weekend hold is what matters and will give us a clearer idea as to whether it can get there. One thing's for sure, AOU is no Avengers, it has grossed less than Avengers on literally every day apart from previews.

• Like 2

Monday is down 30% compared to TA Monday....and I see no reason why it should have better drops/increases than TA in the next few days. 500M is definitely not happening....480M is best case scenario....460M is where I see this landing.

Monday is down 30% compared to TA Monday....and I see no reason why it should have better drops/increases than TA in the next few days. 500M is definitely not happening....480M is best case scenario....460M is where I see this landing.

no may weathwr vs paq or derby, so lets waot till weekend. Bottomline av2 still in therr for 500m

It's a possibility until Tuesday number. So stay tuned.

I'm expecting a small increase on Tuesday. 13.5-14M for Tomorrow so meltdowns will have to wait for 30%+ drop on Wednesday.  :ph34r:

you will bow before camerons might. First yu and then one day --your heirsss! Lmao. Oh and gd aftafternoon ftf buddy. How are you man? How are yu too ed and everyone. Fast and the furious really drserves some props for this increase. Damn

Hey Kal! How you feeling Star Wars is going to do this winter? Will it be able to beat F7 and TA2 for Dom and ww yearly crown?? I say YES! The force is strong.

So were not going with Rth's number anymore of 12.6M??? Why keep it in the title then???

Because both are still considered ESTIMATES. No actuals yet.

not to mention supes and bats trailer looked way better than avengers. Only sws had a better one

Yeah I'm starting not to care for BvS. It's clear Nolan's name is just going to be used for marketing again. He has nothing to do with this film unless it makes 1B. Just saying.

Edited by #ED