Noctis

MONDAY ACTUALS: AGE OF ULTRON - 13.23M (Normal -74% Drop)

TA1 added 21.0x it's Monday gross to the total. (623.36-226.34)/18.89

IM3 added 19.85x it's Monday gross. (409.0-185.4)/11.26

That's pretty similar even though their wom was different.

20x - 21x gives TA2 468.5m - 481.7m

(Even 22x, higher than TA1, gives it 495m. So under 500m looks certain.)

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1

This is step 1 towards confirming the legs will be just ok. The drop is normal but it's not good & that's all anyone really needs to know.

But we ALWAYS knew the legs would be just "OK"...the surprises were first that the initial numbers were not 90-100m on OD as was widely reported and second that Saturday got hit HARD by sports event(s). Otherwise, it's acting perfectly normal for a sequel to a 600m+ grosser, I would say.

If it ends up with less than IM3(Maybe even with less than TDKR) then we can call it a "failure" domestically, otherwise 470-500 is on the lower end of (at least my) expectations.

• Like 1

NOT A RECORD.

Seriously though, did anyone see Furious 7 earning as much as fast (no pun intended) as it did.

Domestic I saw 300m, OS no bloody way I saw these numbers. I was expecting 700-800m OS.

well at least we have Mad Max coming soon to give us dat 200M OW

Bitch please, there is a movie that is gonna do that, and that movie has domesticated raptors  :ph34r:

• Like 1

State /Sat chg/Sun chg/Mon chg

CA -45%,+16%,-75% (LA -47%, +22%,-77%)

NV -46%, +24%,-63%

TX -35%, +4%,-78% (SanT -38%, +15%,-75%)

NY -32%, -15%,-72% (NYC -31%, -10%,-74%)

Canada -13%, -24%,-65%

• Like 14

Good to see that drop for Ultron. I hope it crashes and burns quickly at the box office in terms of legs. Given what a disappointing film it is, it deserves it.

I'm a fool for being fooled so many times by Marvel. From here on out, I will absolutely refuse to watch any Marvel film unless I have a guarantee that it's a great film. For all future Marvel films I'll wait weeks, months if I have to, for very thorough word of mouth and audience reaction before heading out.

Call me an cranky old man, but I'm tired of Marvel's generic and lazy efforts on most of their films.

Good to see that drop for Ultron. I hope it crashes and burns quickly at the box office in terms of legs. Given what a disappointing film it is, it deserves it.

I'm a fool for being fooled so many times by Marvel. From here on out, I will absolutely refuse to watch any Marvel film unless I have a guarantee that it's a great film. For all future Marvel films I'll wait weeks, months if I have to, for very thorough word of mouth and audience reaction before heading out.

Call me an cranky old man, but I'm tired of Marvel's generic and lazy efforts on most of their films.

Lol, trollolol. Marvel doesn't give a fuck what you think. They'll continue to make movies and make billions. They won't lose any sleep over you missing their movies.

Samezies

Lol, trollolol. Marvel doesn't give a fuck what you think. They'll continue to make movies and make billions. They won't lose any sleep over you missing their movies.

Cool story bro. PS, they don't "give a fuck what you think" either but will happily accept your $.

Edited by GiantCALBears
  • Like 1

State /Sat chg/Sun chg/Mon chg

CA -45%,+16%,-75% (LA -47%, +22%,-77%)

NV -46%, +24%,-63%

TX -35%, +4%,-78% (SanT -38%, +15%,-75%)

NY -32%, -15%,-72% (NYC -31%, -10%,-74%)

Canada -13%, -24%,-65%

Damn that hold in Nevada for Monday. I'm assuming most of that is Las Vegas.