Bluebomb

What's the most number of times you've watched one movie?

Most number of times you've watched a single movie?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. The most number of times you've watched a movie:

• 1-10
    • 11-25
    • 26-50
    • 51-100
    • 101-200
    • 201-400
    • Above 400x

Titanic, it should be well over 100 times.Also, Pinocchio...

Great! I've seen it maybe two times and just don't want to change my username... ;)Titanic I have seen maybe two dozen times. I always thought I am crazy but if I see some of the numbers here.... Wow.

if its theatrical that would be LOTR return of the king 13times i was in england at the times and saw it at least twice a week, it was the best of times i never got bored or sleepy it was like putting on your favourite comfort shoes and settling in...if its in general lord of the rings extended editions i bought the dvd :) what can i say? if its played on tv i'd watch it, for a good yr after last film my favourite past time was asking people if they had seen the trilogy and if not come home by me and lets make a day of it because its the greatest movie ever after that i burnt out and had a self imposed moratorium on myself for a couple of years but last xmas that took a break as it played during the holidays and i just had to watch ehh(i'll never get over going to middle-earth)if its under duress by my nephew these past few yrs: mamma mia he just had to watch it everyday once or twice after school, then it was sharkboy and lava girl, and now its all 3 toy story and megamind, i don't always watch all of it or any of it but as i'm the house i still hear most of it every time!(the worst would be when he'd be at school and i'd find myself humming the songs against my will gahhh)but what are you gonna do, i still remember as a kid how obsessed i was with beauty and the beast, the little mermaid , alladin and the lion kingof course there's those films that when you see them playing on tv you just sit down and watch even if you had no plan on doing so : star wars, clueless, forrest gump, jurrasic park, terminator films, matrix,back to the future, jaws,alien films, the mummy

Edited by ladyevenstar22

I've definitely watched The Lion King over 100 times, but I was 5-6 years old back then. If I were only to count the past 10 years, then I watched both Pulp Fiction and LOTR: The Return of the King around 30-35 times. (first saw them both in 2004).

Edited by Jake Gittes

I seriously don't know how someone can watch the same movie more than 50 times. I don't think I've ever seen a movie more than ten times.

This. I think the most I've seen a movie is the whole Harry Potter Series, maybe tied with The Dark Knight and Inception, somewhere just over 5 viewings each...

Over the year i got to the conclusion that people very often increases the number of times they seen a movie or heard a song. Obviously this is not on purpose, not that they are liars. 

Not talking about people on this forum of course, as we all happen to be movie freaks. I'm talking to regular moviegoers, they easily say things like "i must have seen ________ like 20 times" i'm when you asked them to actually count the times, detailing each one of them, the actual number reduces to 4 or 5 times at most.

When Harry Met Sally is the movie i've seen more times, 42 times (3 of them in the theater)

Any Meryl Streep movie has been watched at least 10 times. I've seen North by Morthwest, All Quiet on the Western Front, Citizen Kane, Rear Window, Cadablanca, Lawrence of Arabia, and other old classics probably at least 20 times or more. Birth of a Nation and Napoleon are probably in the 10-20 range. West Side Story's been seen 30+ times as well, as has Jaws, ET, and the Indie Jones films. Recently I've seen all of Michael Haneke's filmography 10+ times. I'm still working on Amour but almost there. I saw Les Miserables 5 times in theatres and Tinker Tailor 12 or 14. (I can't remember which it is now)

Well... I've seen Ace Ventura, Dumb & Dumber, and Liar Liar about 20 times each.Others:Toy Story 1 & 2 (probably 30-35 times each)Many Disney films (cant even count)Muppet Movie (20 times)Forrest Gump (2-5 times a year for last 6 years) so 15-30 times - I know the lines by heart lol