kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Nikki: "Early numbers from the east coast, along with projections of west coast performance and presales, points to ULTRON grossing 23-17m on Friday. Wowza!"

Not a record, upset for the ages, etc.

Nikki: "Early numbers from the east coast, along with projections of west coast performance and presales, points to ULTRON grossing 23-17m on Friday. Wowza!"

I swear this is something she would do. :lol:

• Like 2

All female centric and 1 "anti-feminist" film in movietickets top 5. Girl Power!

1. AOU 76%

2. Hot Pursuit 5%

3. PP2 4%

4. Age of A 2%

5. Far From the Madding Crowd 1%

I bet you my mom wants to see Hot Pursuit for Mother's Day. Thanks for the great option, Hollywood.

Well there's Ultron.  :P

Well there's Ultron.  :P

I bet you my mom wants to see Hot Pursuit for Mother's Day. Thanks for the great option, Hollywood.

Far From the Madding Crowd is a better option.

Far From the Madding Crowd is a better option.

It's my wife's first Mother's Day.

So we're visiting her grandparents.  :mellow:

It definitely is. I should note that my mother is THE target audience for Hot Pursuit.

My mother would rather eat glass.  :lol:   When she goes to the movies she wants action, spectacle and lots of CGI.   Otherwise, it's just a  "TV movie" or something to catch later on Netflix.

• Like 1

Are they in NY?

They're visiting but they stay with an Aunt. So my wife's family is having a get together(about 7 Aunts including their respective families and her grandparents).

Should be fun.  :mellow:

Not sure what to get my wife yet, maybe flowers?  :ph34r:

My mother would rather eat glass.  :lol:   When she goes to the movies she wants action, spectacle and lots of CGI.   Otherwise, it's just a  "TV movie" or something to catch later on Netflix.

Sounds like you should take her to FURY ROAD. And motherhood is a theme, no less!

• Like 1

They're visiting but they stay with an Aunt. So my wife's family is having a get together(about 7 Aunts including their respective families and her grandparents).

Should be fun.  :mellow:

Not sure what to get my wife yet, maybe flowers?  :ph34r:

First Mother Day?  Flowers are bare minimum.  Jewelry.  Maybe a a bracelet or if she already has an appropriate one maybe a charm for it signifying her first MD.

First Mother Day?  Flowers are bare minimum.  Jewelry.  Maybe a a bracelet or if she already has an appropriate one maybe a charm for it signifying her first MD.

Not sure if I will have time to get jewelry at this point.  :(