CJohn

Now You See Me 3 | November 14, 2025 | Ruben Fleischer to direct

https://deadline.com/2022/09/now-you-see-me-ruben-fleischer-lionsgate-1235130999/

EXCLUSIVE: Venom and Uncharted filmmaker Ruben Fleischer has been tapped to helm the next installment of Now You See Me from Lionsgate.

For the screenplay, the studio has also brought on board Pride and Prejudice and Zombies scribe Seth Grahame-Smith to work on a new draft of the screenplay, overseen by Fleischer. The previous draft was penned by Oscar nominee Eric Warren Singer, who previously co-wrote the hits Top Gun: Maverick and American Hustle

Commenting on the announcement, Fleischer said, “There are three things in this world I absolutely love… Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson and magic. To have the chance to work with these two talented actors, as well as rest of the incredible cast of the Now You See Me movies is a dream come true. I am a lifelong fan of heist movies – I love getting drawn in by the twists and the mystery where nothing is what it seems. And that’s even more true when the thieves are magicians – the opportunities are endless.  Eric was able to unlock a fresh and exciting way into a new movie and fun new characters, so I’m excited to dig in even further.”

26 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

Get ready for more physically impossible magic tricks that are never explained and thus might as well be real magic! 😃

It made part 2 incredible, one of the best comedies I've ever seen to the point I watched it twice in a theater, just unbelievable flow of very funny nonsense and 100 twists for the sake of twists.