K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

You must be very happy today.

I'm very excited, never in my wildest dreams could I have thought it would make this much. Imagine how Trevorrow feels, his first movie was a 750k indy film and his second is the possible opening weekend record holder. Talk about living a dream.

• Like 1

I'm very excited, never in my wildest dreams could I have thought it would make this much. Imagine how Trevorrow feels, his first movie was a 750k indy film and his second is the possible opening weekend record holder. Talk about living a dream.

like_green.png

That's really going to skew his average

What a loaded statement. It's like when people say "go do research."

If you disagree with me, fine.

But everything you're saying indicates you're getting your idea about it from gossip rags and stuff like Entourage. Even putting all aside, though, why would Whedon's opinion about one scene (or even the whole movie) be invalidated because the movie made a ton of money? It's his opinion.

• Like 1

Have you actually ever looked on BOM??? BOM tracks original number and re-release number separately.

99000bb374b6d885717c034fe4dc2418.png

Sure and yes, i have been.

I did some checking, just to be sure and yes, going by yearly average ticket prices 700m seems to be the adjusted numbers without the re-release.

It's funny, Jurassic World has 200 times the budget of Safety Not Guaranteed, and yet Safety Not Guaranteed is about 200 times as good.

The older teenage kid was by far the best character in the film

Says you and your delusional mind only

Please the film really got going when pratt went on screen.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2