K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

@reservoirdoges 12 minil y a 12 minutes

jurassic world is sold out till tuesday wtaf

0 Retweet 0 favoris

Lennie @Lena_Ming 7 minil y a 7 minutes

Jurassic world sold out until 9 pm 1f629.png where all these ppl come from???

0 Retweet 0 favoris

ol wtf monday and tuesday all sellout my god what a mega weekdays we ll have....

The game just came on and its already a bore. The Cavs

already aren't trying.

Not the sports thread.

I'm taping it for a while because I don't want to sit through the commercials...

I thought the kids were fine in JP1. Though the girl was a far better actress then the youngster who played Tim.

He was still better than both kids in this movie & the scene with him on the electric fence is a classic. Better than any scene in JW. :ph34r:

• Like 2

I just hope in one of the sequels the kids get eaten in the 1st act.

I hope they make the kids the main focus of the next movie. One of my biggest problems with this movie was that it refuse to chose a main protagonist.

Not the sports thread.

I'm taping it for a while because I don't want to sit through the commercials...

I only brought it up thinking if the game isn't interesting, some people could possibly leave home at halftime and try to find a JW showing, especially on the WC since its only 5:28. Just a theory.

I only brought it up thinking if the game isn't interesting, some people could possibly leave home at halftime and try to find a JW showing, especially on the WC since its only 5:28. Just a theory.

Will its gotten a lot more interesting now.