K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Let's not be revisionists here, 80% of the people on this board would've said the same thing if they were in charge of that Variety article. No need to call this guy an idiot.

Well....I mean, the signs were all there...he can't read.

I'm still not sure about BvS being as huge as some predict. Need to see more.

One thing to keep in mind though, is that sometimes the ones we expect to be huge fall short (AoU) and the ones who truly break out are a total surprise.

The sci-fi genre is proving its dominance.

But I doubt the creature genre can have the level of consistency as the superhero genre.

For all the talk of sameness in the superhero genre, you still have alot more storytelling possibilities.

MARVEL will bounce back with CIVIL WAR... Though, saying they never had a chance when they've made the amount of $$$ they have is questionable..

Civil War will do on par or slightly less than AOU, it's not going to make Avengers numbers.

We don't know that as we haven't seen anything yet..

It will probably pay some kind of price for the fact it has "Part 1" in the title. Seems every franchise that does this ends up losing some of its theatrical audience for that particular entry. Part 2 should be able to regain a lot of people though.

It will probably pay some kind of price for the fact it has "Part 1" in the title. Seems every franchise that does this ends up losing some of its theatrical audience for that particular entry. Part 2 should be able to regain a lot of people though.

We're discussing Civil War :P