K1stpierre

Jurassic World Weekend Thread | Official Est. 204.6M | 208.8M - Actuals

Never trust media outlets, we probably have more accurate information. I mean 225m....come on that would put Sunday increasing from Saturday

True.. Noctis is a moron as usual. Tons of Posts had the OW record being between 210 -225  from CNN to ABC. LOL

Heres the latest I got on my phone all

Jurassic World - ABC News - Go.com
abcnews.go.com › Entertainment

14 hours ago - 'Jurassic World' Bites off Biggest Global Debut of All Time. ... global opener of all time with a staggering $511.8 million in its first days in theaters. ... nostalgia and awareness helped "Jurassic World" far surpass analyst predictions ... and the continued enthusiasm of those who saw "Jurassic Park" in 1993.

Wow Biggest WW Haul of all time.... Good Bye HP LOL!!!

Edited by Superman001

True.. Noctis is a moron as usual. Tons of Posts had the OW record being between 210 -225  from CNN to ABC. LOL

Heres the latest I got on my phone all

Jurassic World - ABC News - Go.com
abcnews.go.com › Entertainment
14 hours ago - 'Jurassic World' Bites off Biggest Global Debut of All Time. ... global opener of all time with a staggering $511.8 million in its first days in theaters. ... nostalgia and awareness helped "Jurassic World" far surpass analyst predictions ... and the continued enthusiasm of those who saw "Jurassic Park" in 1993.

Where the FUCK does that say $210m-$225m, you moron?

Where the FUCK does that say $210m-$225m, you moron?

1 day ago - This will make more on OW than I predicted for its entire DOM box office. ... ABC just said that Jurassic World could top as much as 225 million dollars for the weekend. Seems your the only idiot  often banned ass on here Noctis.. LOL

There was a couple who thought it would get the record, but I think BKB had the highest predict.

I predicted 215-220M I dont rem. So quite a few people expected indeed 190- 240M for the weekend. JPW run is mind boggling.

Reminds me nearly of the power of Juggernaut 2009 :)

1 day ago - This will make more on OW than I predicted for its entire DOM box office. ... ABC just said that Jurassic World could top as much as 225 million dollars for the weekend. Seems your the only idiot  often banned ass on here Noctis.. LOL

Show me where it says. 

Dont forget Avtrs 8-11 weekends OS over 120-160+M . Also the 2nd weekend hold of AVTR is also amazing.. 79M one weekend

7 69-73M the 2nd Weekend. That is just crazy lol.. Nothing on this planet gets that kind of drop besides James Cameron. :)

E.T. increased 2 weeks thrait and afther 5 weeks it increased again.

It is the opening weekend record but with a 48 % 3d share doubtful it sold as many tickets as the big three.

However the other three had expectations to break the record and this did not.

About Ta smart posters knew with 80 million it would do near 200 million.

How did you like it Lordman.. Im going to see it for the third and final time this week.. Well deserved. SW7 will have to be great

to  to match this one.  Can JPW make  beyond Avengers 1 domestically wow??

E.T. increased 2 weeks thrait and afther 5 weeks it increased again.

Titanic beat out ET power though also by Cameron. 12-16 weeks or something like as Number 1.

Sold so many tickets in 1 run the domestic the adjusted  number is something like 1.1 Billion. add 3D and a few guesstimates. Titanic made over 3Billion at the BO adjusted in one run(no re-release). Perhaps 4B.. WW

Titanic is far superior at the BO than ET was pepsa. :)

Edited by Superman001

Jurassic World actually plays out like a horror film.

The killer(s) are just dinosaurs.

No spoilers, but one of the death scenes was actually pretty horrific.

In JP the deaths are mostly earned.  People you want to die end up dying.  In JW you have more random deaths.

Titanic beat out ET power though also by Cameron. 12-16 weeks or something like as Number 1.

Sold so many tickets in 1 run the domestic the adjusted  number is something like 1.1 Billion. add 3D and a few guesstimates. Titanic made over 3Billion at the BO adjusted in one run(no re-release). Perhaps 4B.. WW

Titanic is far superior at the BO than ET was pepsa. :)

Adjusted E.T is bigger than titanic and the multipier of Titanic was 'only' 21 while E.T. had a multipier of 30.3... Don't seem how Titanic is bigger.

Adjusted E.T is bigger than titanic and the multipier of Titanic was 'only' 21 while E.T. had a multipier of 30.3... Don't seem how Titanic is bigger.

Et was re-released over 6 times there is no comparison. Not to mention Titanic face the bootlegging age much more competition.

And are you kidding. 1.8B WW... ET with all its releases cant even smell those numbers. ETs first run was impressive. 200+M.

But there was no bootlegging or internet then. So Titanic making its 600M from 30M OW is far more impressive. Titanic just recently got re-released. ET has has had many.. Add in the adjusted gross of ET is from 6-8 re-releases if not more.

Titanic conquers big time sir :)

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1

Fingers crossed, lol. I'm hoping BO twitter post actuals at 10am, instead of around noon.

Good to see a sister who loves BO :D. Heh heh.. How long have you been done gone loco tracking films like the rest of us. :)

Im black american, mixed with scottish irish jamaican, some spanish and indian.. Whew :).Queen cant tell who you are tho lol.

Hah hah are you on the left or right. I Have to put my picture as my avatar sometime :D.

You also notice the film awards and the huge multi-billion dollar effect on music , art HV.... Titanic changed everything.

I think the album is still the biggest selling movie album of all time. Titanic and Lion King remain supreme as the biggest HV sellers of all time

Both have over 80+M units sold. :)