#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Post movies releasing early on thursday, saturday bumps have been better. Even Frontloaded movies tend to increase. So I am confident that IO will increase minus previews. I would say 10% bump and will overall stay close to friday minus previews. JW will probably have 25-30% bump today.

I just gotta say that it makes me so happy that the two best movies so far this year have both broken out way beyond expectations.

Oh, and Jurassic World did too.

If Inside-Out can break out, just imagine how much The Good Dinosaur can do, coming off the huge success of Jurassic World. Wow! 

Stopped lurking just to say Jurassic FLOP. Hah! If it can't stand up against IO and beat TA second weekend then it has shitty legs. It won't touch TA domestic total. SW7 is going to demolish everything JW has done and then BvS will demolish SW7. #Facts

Stopped lurking just to say Jurassic FLOP. Hah! If it can't stand up against IO and beat TA second weekend then it has shitty legs. It won't touch TA domestic total. SW7 is going to demolish everything JW has done and then BvS will demolish SW7. #Facts

Eat a lot of paint chips as a kid?

• Like 1