#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

Wait im the only person that goes to Target across the street and get a 99 cent box of candy, then smuggle it in?

I go to the Walmart and do that. In fact last time the cashier at Walmart said to me "you going to the movies"?

Edited by John Marston

Wait im the only person that goes to Target across the street and get a 99 cent box of candy, then smuggle it in?

Nope. I've done it a few times, especially when I see movies with my dad. I remember having to sneak candy that we got from a local drugstore, in my pockets when we went to see War of The Worlds in the summer of 05. 

Edited by Insidearcher

What if JW Sun is just slight either side of Sat

Lets just say Matinees are way way higher than Sat... the downside would be it tanking big time in eve.

More to come

So right now lots of jizz.

But the jizz might be in short bursts instead of being sustained.

• Like 1

On a college football board I visit, the topic of poop comes up a lot. Taco Bell and coffee are cited most often for inconvenient situations at the office. Luckily for me I don't eat Taco Bell and I don't drink coffee. Sounds like coffee shits are brutal.

Taco Bell is exclusively a drunken Saturday night meal. Eating it at any other point is just irresponsible

Lets just say Matinees are way way higher than Sat... the downside would be it tanking big time in eve.

More to come

What about Inside Out?

With ticket prices today, I forgo concessions. I time my movie showings to be before or after a meal. I ended up getting popcorn yesterday because my showtime overlapped with when I have dinner and I got really hungry. (And for the record, I don't get butter on my popcorn when so get it, because it is already "buttered" to begin with, and I don't like the "motor oil.")

On a college football board I visit, the topic of poop comes up a lot. Taco Bell and coffee are cited most often for inconvenient situations at the office. Luckily for me I don't eat Taco Bell and I don't drink coffee. Sounds like coffee shits are brutal.

Taco Bell "meat" is actually less than 5% beef.

• Like 1

So what does this mean?

It means that matinees are way bigger, but the evening shows will be smaller.  So at this point, it's just a tease.

More to come

Hoping IO stays at its Sunday estimate or at least increases today.

Edited by BEEJAYGRAD11