#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

This SONG form the trailers and TV spots is sure helping INSIDE OUT

sticks in your head

Katy Perry - Hot N Cold

I was watching TV and the trailer came on and my daughter was saying, whats that? after she saw the TV spot. I said the new Inside Out movie. Katy Perry she said: "OH! I am so LIKE going!"

Edited by Mitch
  • Like 1

How much of Friday's IO number includes the Tuesday previews?

We know it was 600 theatres but I don't think we know how many actual shows there were or what was made. Anyone want to make a guess off 600 theatres?

For the record he has not been over estimating anything.  He has raw numbers and then extrapolates for the late shows.  That's why he gives us a range.  So if you are seriously going to insult the one member here who actually gives the rest of us our fix, good luck in staying around much longer.  That's not a threat.  I'm being frank with  you.  RTH does a lot for us, so show some respect.

why you always gotta threaten people with banishment when someone disagrees?  Your such a punk. Do yo really think anyone gives a fuck if they get banished from this site? 

why you always gotta threaten people with banishment when someone disagrees?  Your such a punk. Do yo really think anyone gives a fuck if they get banished from this site? 

jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

• Like 2

I don't know if this was posted, but BO.com is saying $103 million for Jurassic Workd and $90 million for Inside Out based on the numbers yesterday.

If it gets that close I think Universal should fudge and help it beat TA's record.

why you always gotta threaten people with banishment when someone disagrees? Your such a punk. Do yo really think anyone gives a fuck if they get banished from this site?

If they didn't give a fuck about this site why would they be here in the first place?

Update from facebookland, parents are loving IO! I'm seeing parents on my feed recommend the movie as a must to each other. And other adults showing interest, commenting that they need to "rent-a-kid."

• Like 2

Update from facebookland, parents are loving IO! I'm seeing parents on my feed recommend the movie as a must to each other. And other adults showing interest, commenting that they need to "rent-a-kid."

great news

I was planning to take my kids to see IO next week.

What are the chances the movie turns me into a crying, blubbering mess?

The last thing I need is:

"Hey guys I thought I told you to pick up your toys"

"Fuck off, you big pussy!"

Lmfao!! The only thing that kept me from shedding man tears in front of my kids was thinking of this post!! Instead of crying, I actually chuckled out loud a little.

Now, my kids and the people around me think I'm an insensitive prick!

• Like 2

This thread is like the scene in

Imagination Land in Inside Out where everyone wins first place and Sadness gets a participation award.

Sadness being Terminator, obviously.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 6

This thread is like the scene in

Imagination Land in Inside Out where everyone wins first place and Sadness gets a participation award.

Sadness being Terminator, obviously.

Spoilers...

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1