#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

How old is Ethan Hunt? Am I about his age? I just graduated high school, have almost nothing to do, and with what I've collected these past few years but never spent, I could probably drive myself to the theater and watch a movie each week if I wanted to. The only thing holding me back is that I refuse to do it alone.

I think Jurassic World will finish #32 all-time in DOMESTIC GROSSES (Adjusted for Ticket Price Inflation*)

Unadjusted - 

put it at #4 ALL- TIME

not bad, not bad

Just behind the Avenger's 

How old is Ethan Hunt? Am I about his age? I just graduated high school, have almost nothing to do, and with what I've collected these past few years but never spent, I could probably drive myself to the theater and watch a movie each week if I wanted to. The only thing holding me back is that I refuse to do it alone.

I'm 16, staring my sophomore year in August

I ask myself the same thing. The most I have seen the same movie in theaters is twice.

Twice is really my limit or else I'm put in danger of getting sick of it. I usually do once in theater then once on Redbox, and then take it from there. But 5 times?? Lawd.

• Like 2

Twice is really my limit or else I'm put in danger of getting sick of it. I usually do once in theater then once on Redbox, and then take it from there. But 5 times?? Lawd.

Shit, man, when I was your age I'd see movies twice as many times.

• Like 1

I saw TA1 six times in theaters, over the span of just about the entire summer. (My first time was in May, my last time was in August.) I was unemployed at the time, but could afford it due to living with my parents and not having any bills. Half of those 6 showings were ones I piggybacked with another movie (once with Brave, once with TASM1, once with TDKR).

Besides enjoying it enough to want to see it that many times, and having free time to spend, I was also determined to finally see something in the theaters more times than I saw The Phantom Menace. I think TA1 is more worthy of being the film I saw the most times in the theater (and now that I have a real full-time job, it will probably hold that record for all time).

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1