#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I'm no huge Star Wars fan or anything, but I remember how contentious it was between them and LOTR fans over which one was a bigger deal. Time has proven the Star Wars people right I think. LOTR trilogy might be more consistent overall, but none of them will ever be the stone cold classics of SW77 or Empire.

• Like 3

I love how Ringers were viciously slaughtered with the three Hobbit films. Mixed critical reception, mediocre audience reception, underwhelming box office...it was beautiful.

Potter will never hold a candle to the LOTR trilogy though.  To be fair though, nothing else in the fantasy genre does. ;)

• Like 1

I'm no huge Star Wars fan or anything, but I remember how contentious it was between them and LOTR fans over which one was a bigger deal. Time has proven the Star Wars people right I think. LOTR trilogy might be more consistent overall, but none of them will ever be the stone cold classics of SW77 or Empire.

lolwuuuut

When this forum was looking for new hosting the guy from KJ kept offering for us to join their board and we kept politely declining, lol

It is funny because KJ is dead now :lol:

No in all honestly I love this place and most of the people here ( hence why I'm in so much) but Kal was the first person to swoop in and embrace me here

If Bill O'Reilly embraced you, does that mean he's a good guy?

• Like 1

No in all honestly I love this place and most of the people here ( hence why I'm in so much) but Kal was the first person to swoop in and embrace me here

I thought you were in the Josko, Ueka, ev@n and gopher posse? 

• Like 1

They have a thread on there asking for donations to keep KJ alive. Maybe they should just join here.

Wasn't KJ dead a few months ago, which forced some members to come here? Isn't filmlover from there?

HP1 + HP2 beat them ALL in worldwide admissions. So while those two stupid bitches argued about which one was more important, a trio of sassy pre-teens usurped them.

• Like 3