#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

I'm thinking 37.5% drop for IO, 42% drop for JW

$55 million for IO, $65 million for JW (from $106-108 million 2nd weekend), and $70 million for Ted 2. 

Not to mention JW could very well end up increasing to $107-109 million in actuals. So its 3rd weekend should be above $50 million. 

How would JW do that number with an inflated Sunday?

Edited by Chaz

Guys, JW is going to soar over the weekend estimate, it may stay nearly flat from Saturday.

The sellout tweets are flying today, especially being so early yet, and talking about theaters being sold out all day already. And yes, they're anecdotal, but the frequency has correlated very nicely with the dailies since it opened.

• Like 1

981 million globally in two weeks. Anything you can say doesn't matter at all at this point, this is pretty much the biggest movie of the summer. This is the Jurassic World, we're just living in it

$981 MILLION

CRUMBLE BEFORE IT!!!!

amazing, totaly amazing...

I am so glad I can be here :) and to experience this :D

Pixar is the most overrated film studio on the planet.

And I'm guessing you were one of the two users who gave Inside Out an F on it's Review That Thread, without actually seeing it, uh huh!

Edited by Insidearcher

981 million globally in two weeks. Anything you can say doesn't matter at all at this point, this is pretty much the biggest movie of the summer. This is the Jurassic World, we're just living in it

$981 MILLION

CRUMBLE BEFORE IT!!!!

This Gif comes out again.

YiXpISj.gif

• Like 6

Jurassic World could (and should) easily be more underestimated than last week's large underestimation!  :wacko: I imagine that has never happened before.

Last week it was out of caution, but I think Universal really liked getting two rounds of press on Sunday and Monday and just wanted that again this week lol.

• Like 1

Don't tell you didn't cry near the end of Monsters Inc, you magnificent bastard. 

I was so glad I was wearing some 3D glasses during Up and Toy Story 3.

In a dark theater with 3D glasses, no one can see you cry.

• Like 3