baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Where is Pink? I'm serious about that smiley

Btw I nominated Pink for moderator with the following reasoning:

MrPink - once made me a TJ Miller gif
  • Like 2

this poop scene is my own personal "question of the day"

Reminds me, were the Gallimimus safari or "You've got 20,000 people, you've got no more boats, you don't have enough guns" in the movie, or were they cut? I am pretty sure the latter was cut, but I can't remember if the Gallimimus scene was in the movie (I may have had to use the restroom or something during that scene? There was one part I saw on opening night but had to leave the theater on my second showing. I probably need to see the movie yet again.)

And speaking of...what are some movie lines/scenes you can recall that were used in multiple trailers but got cut out of the movie by the time it came out? "Question of the day" is a great example, I saw that in all the ASM2 trailers, gone from the movie of course. And Irrfan Khan's "Do you think what happened to you was an accident?" in ASM1 (those movies were really cut up in post, weren't they?)

Edited by TServo2049

Reminds me, were the Gallimimus safari or "You've got 20,000 people, you've got no more boats, you don't have enough guns" in the movie, or were they cut? I am pretty sure the latter was cut, but I can't remember if the Gallimimus scene was in the movie (I may have had to use the restroom or something during that scene? There was one part I saw on opening night but had to leave the theater on my second showing. I probably need to see the movie yet again.)

And speaking of...what are some movie lines/scenes you can recall that were used in multiple trailers but got cut out of the movie by the time it came out? "Question of the day" is a great example, I saw that in all the ASM2 trailers, gone from the movie of course. And Irrfan Khan's "Do you think what happened to you was an accident?" in ASM1 (those movies were really cut up in post, weren't they?)

One example of a scene used in every single trailer and tv spot but is not present in the actual movie (or present in a completely different form) is from Jurassic World

The dinosaur jumping out of the tank to eat the shark which is hanging from the line never happens in the movie.

Edited by grim22

One example of a scene used in every single trailer and tv spot but is not present in the actual movie (or present in a completely different form) is from Jurassic World

The dinosaur jumping out of the tank to eat the shark which is hanging from the line never happens in the movie.

huh? its in the movie

dafuq are you talkin' bout?

The mosasaurus feeding event is right at the start of the movie...

huh? its in the movie

dafuq are you talkin' bout?

The mosasaurus feeding event is right at the start of the movie...

I did leave for a couple of minutes in between to get something at concessions, so I might have missed it, but the same scene was used for the pteranodon being eaten. So I assumed they simply changed out the scene as it was the same angle and everything as the trailers.

Somewhat similar to what Godzilla did with the trailers not showing us the existence of MUTOs.

yes ROTS is the worst of the prequels. It has the actual story of Anakin turning to the dark side and does it in an extremely laughable way

Thankyou. I always laugh at the notion that ROTS was the prequels sort of redeeming themselves. No. Its problems are actually far worse because it's attempting to deal with serious material and doing it just as badly.

• Like 2

I did leave for a couple of minutes in between to get something at concessions, so I might have missed it, but the same scene was used for the pteranodon being eaten. So I assumed they simply changed out the scene as it was the same angle and everything as the trailers.

Somewhat similar to what Godzilla did with the trailers not showing us the existence of MUTOs.

I still have no idea what you're talking about