baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

What path will Alan Taylor follow?

McG directs Terminator Salvation then follows up with the underrated classics This Means War and 3 Days to Kill.

Jonathan Mostow directs Terminator 3 and follows up with....Surrogates.  That's about it.

James Cameron directs Terminator 2 and only manages to pop out 3 films in 25 years.

McG directs Terminator Salvation then follows up with the underrated classics This Means War and 3 Days to Kill.

Jonathan Mostow directs Terminator 3 and follows up with....Surrogates. That's about it.

James Cameron directs Terminator 2 and only manages to pop out 3 films in 25 years.

3 Days to Kill is so awesome

Everything that is Disney he stans for. What was the last movie he was stanning for? Terminator: Genisys? I clearly remember you and Ddddeeee trolling him recently because of a movie he was supporting saying you had to change your predictions because of Sean's support  :lol:

Oh, is Disney live action the connection there? I hadn't realized.

At least he's fun, unlike Walt Disney.

• Like 2

Everything that is Disney he stans for. What was the last movie he was stanning for? Terminator: Genisys? I clearly remember you and Ddddeeee trolling him recently because of a movie he was supporting saying you had to change your predictions because of Sean's support  :lol:

Oh yeah, that was Terminator :rofl:

• Like 1

Please elaborate. What does runtime have anything to do with anything? I feel like I missed something.

a lot of people here care an awful lot about runtime for somewhat arbitrary reasons. maleficent is very short for a 200 million dollar blockbuster, so naturally created some "controversy" in the Maleficent thread.

Looking at theaters in OC for showtimes on Tuesday, Magic Mike has 63 showtimes, Genisys has 102 showtimes, roughly 60-40 2D-3D. No idea how this compares. Tele should do a sellout count for Genisys and compare to Mad Max.

I should! Lemme see if I can scramble something up tonight.

One example of a scene used in every single trailer and tv spot but is not present in the actual movie (or present in a completely different form) is from Jurassic World

The dinosaur jumping out of the tank to eat the shark which is hanging from the line never happens in the movie.

You apparently missed one of the best scenes of the movie. :P

Jonathan Mostow directs Terminator 3 and follows up with....Surrogates.  That's about it.

I must need glasses because I thought I just saw someone put "McG" and "classic" in the same sentence.

• Like 1