baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

I think this Keith guy is partially retarded. He's picking a,popcorn film apart layer by layer....A POPCORN FILM! 

He is jealous his movies don't make the money JW is doing. 99% of the movies can be picked apart layer by layer and all of them make 0 sense. Also, in the movie it says the Pterodactyl zone is closed for public. So he is either retard or making shit up. 

• Like 2

I think this Keith guy is partially retarded. He's picking a,popcorn film apart layer by layer....A POPCORN FILM! 

"I DON'T KNOW WHO THAT GUY IS SO HE MUST BE BAD"

"WHAT WAS HE EXPECTING? CITIZEN KANE?"

"HE'S JUST JEALOUS OF THIS MOVIE'S SUCCESS"

"IF HE'S SO SMART WHY DOESN'T HE WRITE A FUCKING JURASSIC PARK MOVIE?"

"WHY DOESN'T HE JUST TURN HIS BRAIN OFF AND HAVE FUN MAAAAAAN?!?"

just thought I'd get all the stupid responses out of the way so we could move on.

• Like 3

Didn't you troll the shit out of Jupiter Ascending for months even before it opened?  Then after it opened picked it to shreds calling it stupid?

Considering the majority of even positive reviews for JW have been it's really kind dumb and sloppy but OOOH Dinosaurs - go see it - why are you so upset if someone just sees it as dumb and not worth seeing?

• Like 2

Eh, popcorn movies have thresholds. You can take stuff at face value but at some point, it becomes harder and harder to roll with. For example the security guy who fails to 'notice' the I-Rex climb the wall, is a mistake that drives the entire plot of the movie. And yet no nobody in the films stops to think about it because they trusted a thermal scanner rather than common sense. Already that set the plot off on a really bad path for me. Characters constantly act stupid for the purpose of driving the plot and for me personally, seeing dinosaurs tear each other apart doesn't make up for it.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

He is jealous his movies don't make the money JW is doing. 99% of the movies can be picked apart layer by layer and all of them make 0 sense. Also, in the movie it says the Pterodactyl zone is closed for public. So he is either retard or making shit up. 

He might be partially retarded. That's the only answer.

• Like 1

It's called rhetorical questioning, my friend.

I'm with him. The internal logic of the JW world makes little sense.

But both of those tweats are nitpicking and didn't make any sense.  

So a teen in a movie is checking out girls his age and not the 30 year old baby sitter and that is poor internal logic?

• Like 2

But both of those tweats are nitpicking and didn't make any sense.  

So a teen in a movie is checking out girls his age and not the 30 year old baby sitter and that is poor internal logic?

Don't think that was a serious one.

But Zara was an extremely attractive woman  :ph34r: 

• Like 2

This Keith guy is starting to make me think twice about the film.

Keith Calder ‏@keithcalder  39m

Why was there no evacuation procedure? Forget hurricanes, 20,000+ people, fire or any other number of things.