baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

It's cool, Baumer.

Transformers the Movie (86) is my favorite hair metal movie that most people think is shit.

Transformers: The Movie is legitimately awesome. 

Edited by Insidearcher
  • Like 3

Too old by that point. Cocktail was her peak IMHO. Gorgeous woman. I would probably take her from the Coctkail period over Beckinsale circa Underworld time period, though it's close.

I'd take her in Piranha 3D too.

• Like 2

Ethan's reaction to those movies:

Porky's: American Pie did it better

Fast Times: American Pie 2 did it better

Ferris Bueller's Day Off: Makes no sense, would rather be watching Ted

Back to the future: Hot tub time machine handled time travel better

To be fair, American Pie was genuinely a good movie. While Porky's was probably even better, but Id respect the opinion of someone who preferred American Pie.

Alarming trivia point:

Chronologically speaking, American Pie's release date is closer to Porky's release date than it is to today. Yikes.

• Like 1

Tropic Thunder is more proof that Tom Cruise gives 100 percent to every part he plays.

He was a lot of fun in Tropic Thunder. But he was...Tom Cruise being loud and cursing.

I still can't believe he got a Golden Globe nod for that. He was fun but wtf.

tom cruise can go fuck himself

scientology trash

Yes, because one's religious beliefs determines how well he can act and how hard he works.

• Like 6

I think Disney will go for the win and over-project Sunday. Last couple of weekends Uni has surprised by not estimating the record and still getting it. Probably they don't care as the movie is raking in so much. Would be smth if IO is estimated at #1 and actuals push it to #2.

Yes, because one's religious beliefs determines how well he can act and how hard he works.

Calling Scientology a religion seems hilarious. Anyone watch that documentary on HBO recently? Whole thing is a scam so L. Ron Hubbard could avoid paying taxes to the IRS.

• Like 2

I think Disney will go for the win and over-project Sunday. Last couple of weekends Uni has surprised by not estimating the record and still getting it. Probably they don't care as the movie is raking in so much. Would be smth if IO is estimated at #1 and actuals push it to #2.

We don't have to worry about that. JW will be getting a boost tonight at theaters to get the win this weekend. :P