vc2002

Thursday numbers: IO 7.7,JW 6.8,TG 6.3, MM2 5.7 (Gopher strikes again)

It's boring as shit at the theater tonight. Al the managers are just sitting in the office doing jack and shit.

I honestly think this is the calm before the Minions storm.

Damn, boring box office in the way :lol: Next weekend Minions is gonna explode.

Just wait until tomorrow, most of the American posters are gonna be out at the beach, firework shows, and BBQing tomorrow.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3

It's boring as shit at the theater tonight. Al the managers are just sitting in the office doing jack and shit.

I honestly think this is the calm before the Minions storm.

No one attending shows tonight or just management just sitting back and letting the employees do everything?

Hey guys, lets all head down to Texas and start some loud arguments during movies at Boner Omega's theater, so the managers there have something to do.

I'm on my way :lol:

Never been to Texas, but have always wanted to go though. Seems like a cool state.

Edited by K1stpierre

No one attending shows tonight or just management just sitting back and letting the employees do everything?

No, it's just slow. We shut down one of the side concessions and I've stopped doing cart. We're gonna start sending some kids home too.

• Like 2

So MMXXL will probably have better legs than the first one since they've pretty much scrapped all the serious grim stuff that disappointed people in 2012

Edited by captain dumbass

One day I'll push baumer into the sea. I wonder how he'd react.

As long as it wasn't in more than three feet of water, I'd be fine.  Anything more and I'd have a panic attack, get eaten by JAWS and end up like Eddie from JAWS 2.

vlcsnap-2012-07-04-18h39m27s219.png

• Like 3

He'd...............I'd assume swim?

Nope, I have a fear of the ocean, because of what dwells there.

• Like 2

No, it's just slow. We shut down one of the side concessions and I've stopped doing cart. We're gonna start sending some kids home too.

Anything happening in Corpus tonight that would harm business? I love that city by the way.