CJohn

Weekend Estimates: Minions - 115.2M; JW - 18.1M; Inside Out - 17.1M; Gallows - 10M; Self/Less - 5.4M; MMXXL - 9.6M; T5 - 13.7M

I agree with your list but I haven't seen TMO yet, do you recommend it?

Yeh it's not awful, but I haven't watched it again since seeing it in the cinema. Doesn't add anything to the series so you'll still understand Ghost Dimension I reckon.

They said Friday the 13th Final Chapter was the end too.

Where is that Friday The 13th film? Has a May 2016 release date but hasn't even started casting never mind filming. I bet they don't even have a script.

Platinum Dunes really screwed their horror fans over. Damn TMNT for being such a big hit. (Even though I thought it was entertaining, but dumb).

Yeh it's not awful, but I haven't watched it again since seeing it in the cinema. Doesn't add anything to the series so you'll still understand Ghost Dimension I reckon.

I've asked around and that seemed to be what I the general consensus from everyone and that's why I put off seeing it. They said it wasn't as good as the main series and I'd miss nothing by skipping it. :lol: Thanks for confirming that.

If you think sci-fi elements in a PA movie are a cool thing sure :lol:

What?? Now you make me curious. :mellow:

That's because Lionsgate where embarrassed by the series and horror in general, now they have The Hunger Games to rely on.

Really? Saw and Tyler Perry films built Lionsgate.

2005 highest grossing Lionsgate film? Saw 2

2006 highest grossing Lionsgate film? Saw 3

2007 highest grossing Lionsgate film? Saw 4

2008 highest grossing Lionsgate film? Saw 5

Yeh I'm sure Lionsgate is "embarrassed" by Saw.

So without them, Lionsgate wouldn't have had the money for the rights to The Hunger Games.

*drops mic*

Really? Saw and Tyler Perry films built Lionsgate.

2005 highest grossing Lionsgate film? Saw 2

2006 highest grossing Lionsgate film? Saw 3

2007 highest grossing Lionsgate film? Saw 4

2008 highest grossing Lionsgate film? Saw 5

Yeh I'm sure Lionsgate is "embarrassed" by Saw.

So without them, Lionsgate wouldn't have had the money for the rights to The Hunger Games.

*drops mic*

There was an interview with the director of My Bloody Valentine and he was asked why no sequel since it was a big hit. His response was the people at Lionsgate don't want to make those kinds of movies anymore.

There was an interview with the director of My Bloody Valentine and he was asked why no sequel since it was a big hit. His response was the people at Lionsgate don't want to make those kinds of movies anymore.

Still nothing about being embarrassed, I think you made that up.

They really should release some horror films, outside of Hunger Games (which is ending this year) they have nothing.

They don't have any in 2015. (Only limited releases)

The Quiet Ones 2014

Saw Anniversary 2014

You're Next 2013

Texas Chainsaw 2013

Sinister 2012

The Possession 2012

Cabin in the Woods 2012

Edited by Krissykins

Did I read somewhere that the new Paranormal is coming to pay per view 14 days after its theatrical release?

Hope that doesn't work out for paramount. I'm dreading the day that the window between theater and home shrinks further.