WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

When the BvS trailer came out, ppl said why are we looking at this Marvel BS, this is a real Superhero movie, so 71115 is when the Marvel Cinematic Universe Died

Obviously not as we just had 57 million dollars worth of people go see Ant-Man in America this weekend. And there are obviously some people who really didn't like the BvS trailer itself (I'm not one of them). But at the moment, you can't even compare Marvel to DC; wait until BvS comes out then we'll talk.

And please, stop trying to sound like a troll. I get that you may have very strong opinions about Marvel/DC but your posts are borderline funny.

Compared to the General Audience?? Yes.. It does and Joe Schmo isn't going to give 2 fucks about a movie called SUICIDE SQUAD..

It has the Joker and Harley Quinn, Joe Schmo will give 2 fucks about a movie called Suicide Squad.

• Like 4

And please, stop trying to sound like a troll. I get that you may have very strong opinions about Marvel/DC but your posts are borderline funny.

Try? I think he is a troll. His comments are so OTT Marvel-bash that it really is quite comical.

• Like 1

Minions could have made 150m DOM and it would have been a hit. Period.

DM2 made 368m and it had shocked folks. This is a spin-off that will be within 20-30m of it and probably out-gross it ww.

Minions bo is amazing.

• Like 4

Try? I think he is a troll. His comments are so OTT Marvel-bash that it really is quite comical.

I'm having a good time reading them lol. Lets see if he can start another "crumbling" :D Edited by DAJK

If you know absolutely 0 about this comic, the general public will not give a rat's ass about this and about a title of a movie called SUICIDE SQUAD which sounds Negative as fuck..

Still less negative than you.

• Like 4

The INCREDIBLE HULK was a TV Show from the 70's and a Popular Comic from MARVEL, so Yeah, the General Audience knew that character better than a movie called SUICIDE SQUAD.. That was a shitty comparison you just made..

it was supposed to make more money than tdk :(

• Like 2