WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates: Ant-Man 58.04 | Minions 50.24 | Trainwreck 30.24 | IO 11.66 | JW 11.36 (Page 88)

It would need 17.1M tomorrow to hit 60M, very possible if 20.3 happens.

Marvel is gonna release an estimate of 60M OW. Universal will push for 30M in their estimate of Trainwreck's weekend.

Thanks Gopher.

Just to note, yesterday's numbers fell because WC didn't turn up. Could be the same today, for whatever reason it affected Friday. 

I would think that would affect Minions because it was WC monster on OW but it was the only movie to increase yesterday from Gopher's late estimates.

what do you mean by WC?

Edited by leatherjacket

been gone for a week for a funeral in another state, sorry...

You don't have to ask for sorry, I was just telling you he has confirmed in the meantime. I am sorry to hear you were to a funeral. My condolences.

The Saturday jump is really good, so makes a stronger Sunday hold difficult. But this is the time of year for epic Sunday holds with all kids out of school.

True. Disney will surely release a 60M estimate, Universal will likely release a 30M estimate, and both will fall by about a million with actuals.

• Like 1

Just woke up.

Not bad Saturday numbers.

YES SIR!!!

Just can't wait for a

THOR, HULK, IRON MAN, CAPTAIN, ANT-MAN, WIDOW AND my favorite BLACK PANTHER film.... so excited.... glad ANTMAN is doing good

Minions will cross 200M with that 21.6M Saturday, will probably finish the weekend around 220M coming off a 51-52M weekend. Assume really bad legs and it only gets 2.8x from this weekend, it will be more than enough to carry it to 350M.

Ant-Man is DEMOLISHING THE COMPETITION. and JW is CRUMBLING.

• Like 1