grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/17-7/19 | Ant-Man 57.23M DEMOLISHING , Minions 49.27M TOXIC WOM, TW 30.1M,IO 11.54M, JW 11.45M CRUMBLING

Wait, genuine question to CJohn/Bishop-- you paid to see a single movie 10 times? Did you have a free pass or sneak in or something? Why on earth would you give one movie $100 of your money? 

Why on earth did you not expect this when joining a movie and box office forum? For a lot of this, this is our way of going out, escaping the madness on this planet, and living. It's our passion, sometimes, and yeah. I've spent a shit ton on cinema, and I don't regret it one bit. Movies are part of my life. They're my escape, and they're my inspiration and motivation.

As long as they're not being problematic, let them live their life, you know, baby?

tumblr_nr5latezPN1rmbj8to4_250.gif

Now, come back in bed. I need my fifth orgasm.

tumblr_inline_nr226sXrpr1twqb36_500.gif

• Like 2

Wait, genuine question to CJohn/Bishop-- you paid to see a single movie 10 times? Did you have a free pass or sneak in or something? Why on earth would you give one movie $100 of your money? 

You know, there're people who travelled the world to see the same band 20+ times per year? Seeing the same movie 10+times is nothing.

It's called passion.

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 3

Beyond the trailer's box office reports make no sense... you'd think she's some sort of DC fan girl but she's not...

And I also checked out their trailer review for Black Mass. Apparently they included that scene of Depp talking to his kid at dinner because they wanted to showcase Dakota Johnson because of her 50 Shades fame? What?

Is Claire back for Season 3 of The Originals?

She's rumored to be coming back, but no confirmation yet. Hope not. She needs to do what she's been doing.

Trying to break out and work with bigger talent or into a film by a well known studio. She slayed on Aquarius against David Duchovny, and she's in the Dominican Republic filming her shark movie with Mandy Moore headed by Dimension.

She recently did some big charity work by saying yes to that ugly bug's marriage proposal, but I know she's said recently she wants to focus on her career and see where it goes.

I hope she sticks to that because I genuinely feel my Queen is too charismatic and talented to stick to teem TV and small films.

She would have made a great Supergirl, but she was probably "too pretty" for the part.

At least she was a top choice, babe! Because I think it was between her and Melissa. Cause she was the top choice, but then, they passed.

Hope she pulls a Christina and Cursetinas them by dragging them by being in something better and bigger.

• Like 1

At least she was a top choice, babe! Because I think it was between her and Melissa. Cause she was the top choice, but then, they passed.

Hope she pulls a Christina and Cursetinas them by dragging them by being in something better and bigger.

I can't believe I've found someone in 2015 who is still dragging American X Factor.