grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

Babadook is just one big ruse.  There's no real danger, no real terror and I felt like i was watching a twist ending by Shyamalan.  I really disliked the film.

It's got a deep message which is quite unique for a horror film.

It's got a deep message which is quite unique for a horror film.

The message of 'if your kid pushes someone off a tree and almost kills them then you should get them psychological help'

• Like 1

The lame ass ending of It Follows relegated it to footnote territory for me No spoilers but I honestly had no clue how that plan was supposed to work

it wasn't so much the plan that bothered me (they were desperate, I could understand that) but that they actually succeeded in "killing it" with the biggest screenwriting ass pull ever. I was never convinced they actually defeated it, so the final shot is just redundant and unsatisfying

My mom decided we should rent Kingsman because it looks cute... Wonder how this one is gonna end.

Honestly if it wasn't for one joke at the end of the movie I think you would be fine.

• Like 2

I'm 100% sure Paper Towns has nothing as awesome in it as drunk douchebag Willem Dafoe rocking out to bad Swedish hiphop

I think every teen movie would be a little more bearable if they all had willem dafoe roll in to tell these dipshit kids that their bullshit is fucking stupid. best part of that movie. 

• Like 3