Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

it would do even worse, why is that a good thing? or is it that you are so aroused by the thought of ghost protocol that any link whatsoever gets you going?

I think it could have done better in December personally. Star Wars looks pretty lonely in there.

To be completely honest I think this one should have stuck it out and held on to that Christmas date

This one had to be summer, but I hope the next one goes back to Christmas. December 2016 release date is what im hoping for. 

Just saw Rogue Nation

This is when I repeat my breakdown from Avengers OW about not getting the Star Wars trailer, except this time I didn't get the 2oolander trailer. Oh, wait, M:I5 was actually fantastic; I'll skip the breakdown this time and just enjoy the numbers

• Like 1

Probably nothing is gonna beat the Burj sequence but MI5 have more smaller sequences that all kick ass. Opera sequence was amazing, Morocco rocked and you've got the plane and underwater stunts, not to mention the thrilling third act. Every character had their moments to shine. Can't wait to see it again.

While I love all the action scenes in MI5 more than most folks here, the 3rd act is my problem and it is the most blah, ordinary of all the scenes in the movie.

It's a valid discussion. Nolan for MI6. IMAX, Cruise goes sub-zero, Tom Hardy as the villain. 300m in the bag.

I want Edgar Wright because then we will get meaningless Ant-Man arguments in December 2017

I want Cruise to work with Nolan on an original piece. Alfonso Cuaron would be great for MI6. He's great when the script is right, and the guy knows how to make a movie visually pleasing.

No, not Cuaron, he will not cut away from the car chase. Ever. 

• Like 1