kayumanggi

THE SHALLOWS | 06.24.16 | Sony | final domestic gross: $55,124,043

3 hours ago, Baumer said:

last night there was three hours of programming about sharks on the Discovery Channel. Now I don't think that was all considered Shark Week programming, was it? That last piece about the great whites in Australia. God damn those things are so intimidating and so frightening looking. They showed some 16-foot great whites last night those would absolutely make me piss my pants if I was in the ocean.

Yep, it was all Shark Week programming :)

• Like 1

Completely random (well not quite) but in less than a week, I've seen 4 different articles, written by 4 different women, who claim Blake Lively is a bland, no talent, ignorant, white dumb actress. Meanwhile, these women will claim that Hollywood is misogynist but they're all playing a role in bringing down another woman. I'm so confused. Are female journalists always this catty and bitter when a female actress has a film coming out? If so....

Edited by Nova
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Baumer said:

Awesome!  Thanks 75!

Looking forward to Eli Roth on the show.

he does the Shark After Dark show every night of Shark Week.  Last night, he had Kevin Hart as the celebrity guest.

in one hour the new shows starts for tonight :) 

2 hours ago, 75live said:

he does the Shark After Dark show every night of Shark Week.  Last night, he had Kevin Hart as the celebrity guest.

in one hour the new shows starts for tonight :) 

On Discovery?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Nothing confusing about it.. People just want something to complain about..

That is very true. Must be nice to have nothing else or better to complain about I guess lol 

Edited by Nova

13 hours ago, Baumer said:

On Discovery?

I know it's late but yes on discovery channel.  All shark week stuff is on there and start at 8 pm eastern

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

yes I saw Eli Roth last night for about 10 minutes before I crashed LOL. It's amazing what The Walking Dead has started with the Talking Dead afterwards. I would definitely try to watch it tonight but unfortunately I get up so early in the morning. By about 10:30 or 10:45 I'm struggling to stay awake.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baumer said:

yes I saw Eli Roth last night for about 10 minutes before I crashed LOL. It's amazing what The Walking Dead has started with the Talking Dead afterwards. I would definitely try to watch it tonight but unfortunately I get up so early in the morning. By about 10:30 or 10:45 I'm struggling to stay awake.

Yeah I missed the shark after dark last night and some of the show before due to just being exhausted. I'll have to watch them after work and so i can catch up before the new stuff

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I've never seen more people in 2016 find shit to complain about regarding Race as though they're doing this on purpose in an effort to give them some dumb reason to go on a SJW Crusade over it as evident with this stupid article in SALON instead of simply seeing the movie as an action pic..

I thought maybe I was out of touch with reality so I wanted to see how people who have seen the film felt or people who follow movies feel about it. I thought this article was all too much and completely unnecessary.