Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

I still stick by my guns that Nolan will want to explore a Bruce Wayne in his older years, Dark Knight Returns esque story in about 15 years or so.

I support this but I don't think it will happen.

Fantastic Four needs to go back to Marvel.

Just like Daredevil did.

There are quite a few FF related characters who would fit perfectly in MCU like Dr. Doom, Skrulls, Silver Surfer and Galactus.

Plus Marvel Studios would never try to turn the FF into a Cronenberg horror movie. WTF?

• Like 1

I still stick by my guns that Nolan will want to explore a Bruce Wayne in his older years, Dark Knight Returns esque story in about 15 years or so.

Imagine him adapting Return of the Joker with JGL's Robin in place of Tim Drake

He wouldn't now I agree. But say in a hypothetical world where he never did Batman, Inception, Interstellar... In 2009 he was offered the job as the director of the Jew Fantastic Four reboot, do you think he would take it?

Woah, there! A black Human Torch...fair enough. But JEWISH as well? Fucking Hollywood, man...

mel-gibson-crazy-face.jpeg

Edited by reddevil18
  • Like 2

Nah, for all its floppage it still showed a bit of an upward slope last night, probably because it skewed younger than Ant-Man opening day. On the flip side that probably means its Saturday will be rough, maybe drop from preview-less Fri.

I'm hoping Fantastic Four's Saturday number is under $8M and MI5 at $11-11.5M today.

• Like 1

How many studios will have their cinematic universe plans go up in smoke?

Universal's monsters, Fox FF/X-men crosssover, and Sony's Spider-man.

Paramount's Transformers is next if they didn't cancel already.

Universal's monsters never even started. Dracula was not supposed to be a part of it (I know they changed that by adding that small bit at the end and using the ADR magic when Dracula and the Vampire Lord first meet).  In reality, it was supposed to start with the Mummy reboot that is in hell right now :lol:

Paramount has an easy shared Universe but for some reason they won't use it. Team up GI Joe and TF every 3 years and in between release a TF movie in one year and a GI Joe movie in another.