Gopher

Yaaaay 2005!

1. Wristcutters: A Love Story2. Gone Baby Gone3. The Wind That Shakes the Barley4. The Bourne Ultimatum5. Live Free or Die Hard6. Hot Fuzz7. Sunshine8. No Country For Old Men9. 30010. Michael Clayton11. Eastern Promises12. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix13. Across the Universe14. 3:10 to Yuma15. I Am Legend

Ok, here we go:

[*]Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

[*]The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

[*]Knocked Up

[*]Eastern Promises

[*]3:10 to Yuma

[*]Michael Clayton

[*]Gone Baby Gone

[*]Ratatouille

[*]Juno

[*]The Lives of Others

[*]Alpha Dog

[*]Before the Devil Knows You’re Dead

[*]30 Days of Night

[*]The Bourne Ultimatum

[*]There Will be Blood

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

Ok, here we go:The Lives of Others

This was shown at a few U.S./Canadian festivals in 2006 but didn't get a full theatrical release until Feb. 2007. I need to ask Gopher for clarification on what year this film belongs in because if he says 2007 then my list needs a major adjustment (I was saving this for 2006).

As long as it opened theatrically in 2007, it's a 2007 movie. That's we've been going off of for the last few lists.

I made a few changes on my list because of that. Although I don't know when REC was released in the US, I think it went direct to dvd and I don't really know when, but I'm sure it was made in 2007.

Here we go....1. Zodiac2. Into the Wild3. There Will Be Blood4. Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford5. Gone Baby Gone6. Hot Fuzz7. Bourne Ultimatum8. Ratatouille9. Before the Devil Knows You're Dead10. 3:10 to Yuma11. No Country for Old Men12. Knocked Up13. Michael Clayton14. The Mist15. The LookoutStill need to see Walk Hard and Sweeney Todd.

Hot Fuzz is a good one... almost made my list. I don't know why I'm so opposite of everyone when it comes to Zodiac and Into the Wild. I thought Zodiac was nothing special, and "Into the Wild" I completely hated.

I was kind of in the same boat with Zodiac and Into the Wild in initial viewings. I think I was expecting something different going in, but really got into them/appreciated them in subsequent viewings.But hey, film is always subjective. One individual's masterpiece is another's trash.