Gopher

Yaaaay 2005!

Each week, I'm tabulating everyone's top 15 lists for a respective year, and at the end of the week I determine by a points system what BOT's favorite movies of ____ were.

Your job is to post your top 15 of whatever year is in the thread's title.

Edited by Gopher

EDITED.1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo2. Drive3. We Need to Talk About Kevin4. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy5. Harry Potter 7.26. The Descendants7. Midnight in Paris8. The Artist9. Jane Eyre*******************10. Contagion11. Bridesmaids12. Rio13. Sucker Punch14. The Tree of Life15. Puss in Boots16. X-Men: First Class

Edited by Dragon Travtoo

1. 50/502. The Artist3. Drive4. Hugo5. Rango6. The Descendants7. The Muppets8. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy9. Win Win10. Midnight In Paris11. Super 812. Bridesmaids13. Beginners14. Moneyball15. The Adventures Of Tintin

Edited by Spaghetti

Guys, don't worry about missing movies. No one has seen every 2011 movie, and I'm sure others will be picking up your slack! I'll get the ball rolling (I saw 75 movies last year)- 1. Drive 2. Tree of Life 3. 50/50 4. Hugo 5. Moneyball 6. Beginners 7. The Descendants 8. Rango 9. Win Win 10. Bridesmaids 11. The Muppets 12. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy 13. Midnight in Paris 14. Weekend 15. The Artist

1. Drive2. The Descendants3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo4. Rise of the Apes5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II6. Shame7. Rango8. Midnight in Paris9. War Horse10. Crazy Stupid Love11. Super 812. 50/5013. Moneyball14. Hugo15. Win Win(55 movies seen last year)

Edited by tonytr87

Subjecting to editing until the deadline.... may see some additional films this week. Edited entries in bold

[*]Bridesmaids (9.5)

[*]Drive (9.5)

[*]50/50 (9.2)

[*]Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (9.0)

[*]Hanna (8.5)

[*]Shame (8.5)

[*]In the Land of Blood & Honey (8.0)

[*]Warrior (8.0)

[*]The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (8.0)

[*]Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (8.0)

[*]Rise of the Planet of the Apes (8.0)

[*]Horrible Bosses (8.0)

[*]Margin Call (8.0)

[*]Source Code (8.0)

[*]Paranormal Activity 3 (8.0)

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

I think your deadline's on the short side since a number of key films won't be on DVD until the end of the month.

And a bunch of key films won't be on DVD until February, March or even April. But frankly, I don't care to wait. Rate what you've seen.

1. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo2. Hugo3. Midnight in Paris4. Drive5. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy6. Win Win7. The Descendants8. Warrior9. Beginners10. War Horse11. The Help12. The Ides of March13. Deathly Hallows 214. Moneyball15. HannaThat's what I got right now. It switches daily. Still need to see 50/50

1. 50/502. The Muppets3. The Descendants4. Drive5. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol6. Rango7. The Adventures of Tintin8. Source Code9. Captain America: The First Avenger10. Fast Five11. Thor12. X-Men: First Class13. Midnight in Paris14. Unknown15. Rio

Edited by tribefan695

[*]Super 8

[*]War Horse

[*]The Help

[*]Midnight in Paris

[*]Warrior

[*]Moneyball

[*]X-Men: First Class

[*]Rango

[*]Limitless

[*]The Adjustment Bureau

[*]Rise of the Planet of the Apes

[*]Kung Fu Panda Part 2

[*]Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

[*]Fast Five

[*]Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Edited by Dom Cobb

1. Drive2. The Ides of March3. The Artist4. Rango5. We Need To Talk About Kevin6. Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol7. Warrior8. The Guard9. The Adventures of Tintin10. 13 Assassins11. Arthur Christmas12. Win Win13. X-Men: First Class14. 50/5015. BeginnersThat's out of 87 films seen in 2011. And there's still a bunch more I need to see like The Descendants and The Muppets, but I won't get to see them before the deadline because of UK release dates

Edited by CoolioD1

Tenative since I'll be seeing at least 2-3 films via Netflix this week, but here it is currently:1. Margin Call2. Moneyball3. The Ides of March4. Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy5. The Descendants6. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo7. Beginners8. War Horse9. Source Code10. Win Win11. Rango12. Meek's Cutoff13. Super 814. The Help15. Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol

Edited by 4815162342

There are several films I need to see that might ultimately factor in.... Tinker Tailor, Young Adult, We Need to Talk About Kevin, Melancholia, Source Code, Beginners, Contagion, Warrior... all movies I've been looking forward to. But I've heard mixed things about all of them so they certainly aren't locks to be in my top 10/15, so I'm more or less happy with the list I posted.

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

1 Hugo

2 Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

3 Rise of the Planet of the Apes

4 The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn

5 Senna

6 A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas

7 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II

8 Real Steel

9 The Inbetweeners Movie

10 The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

11 The Guard