kayumanggi

Weekend estimates: 15.90 M THE MARTIAN | 15.50 M GOOSEBUMPS | 11.37 M BOS | 10.83 M TLWH | 9.00 M HT II | 8.20 M PA: TGD | 7.27 M STEVE JOBS

By the Sea not being featured on Universal's awards page when something like Legend is seems like an alarming sign for that movie.

Legend got very good reviews and Tom Hardy is a strong candidate for best actor. 

I kinda thought Steve Jobs could go under BoS OW. The marketing for it was either non-existent or boring when it was present. Not exactly a winning combo for a big OW. At this point, the Academy will have to nominate The Martian and SW just to get anyone to tune into the Oscars. 

I kinda thought Steve Jobs could go under BoS OW. The marketing for it was either non-existent or boring when it was present. Not exactly a winning combo for a big OW. At this point, the Academy will have to nominate The Martian and SW just to get anyone to tune into the Oscars. 

I saw tons of ads for Steve Jobs and Universal got a start early with the debates.