Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Reason why DC sucks

films suck outside of Nolan and Burton

why so serious 

MARTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bat nipples

Only the anti cool crowd  "Critics do not understand this films. They never paid attention class about symbolism and meaning in films. " 

A Marvel copycat

Reason why Marvel sucks

Happy Go Lucky 

Weak villains

weak story lines

It is this generation in thing along like reality TV shows, MTV

All the movies feel the same

Started this shared universe bullshit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Reason why DC sucks

why so serious 

MARTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bat nipples

Only the anti cool crowd  "Critics do not understand this films. They never paid attention class about symbolism and meaning in films. " 

A Marvel copycat

Reason why Marvel sucks

Happy Go Lucky 

Weak villains

weak story lines

lol this post wins cause so everybody does.

Lock the thread. Debate's been settled. No one can top that.

14 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

You know what? When Bucky and Cap met in TWS, and Cap realized it was Bucky in that final fight, he did his best tor reach his best friend....and he did it but not by yelling his mother's name but by refusing to become his enemy. He's with Bucky till the end of the line. 'Twas beautiful, it worked.

Because they were literally friends for decades.

Captain America having a soft spot for an assassin is pretty hilarious, though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Reason why DC sucks

why so serious 

MARTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bat nipples

A Marvel copycat

Reason why Marvel sucks

Happy Go Lucky 

Weak villains

weak story lines

lol ! Nice one , I agree with almost everything except one point, "DC is Marvel copycat" , which is not true, because the way they started their shared universe is way different than Marvel in everything and if you meant that it copied the shared universe idea , well even that is not true since DC planed on doing a shared universe thing since 2006 but it didn't work out for a couple of reasons.

Just now, filmlover said:

LOL that whole "Martha" scenes need to go down as a prime example of idiotic blockbuster writing. Like Batman is supposed to automatically know who the fuck "Martha" is.

He doesn't. Which is why he stops and starts screaming at Supes asking why he is saying his mother's name. You know, the person he's been obsessed with for decades.

• Like 1

Just now, ChipMunky said:

He doesn't. Which is why he stops and starts screaming at Supes asking why he is saying his mother's name. You know, the person he's been obsessed with for decades.

I was talking more from Superman saying "save my mother" instead which would've made a hell of a lot more sense than basically recreating the "did we just become best friends?" scene from Step Brothers.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ChipMunky said:

They forgot to include Hulk in that list, or does nobody want to say the Incredible Hulk is essentially a direct sequel to Hulk?

But it isn't a part of the MCU.  Even if you include it, it's still another fresh.

• Like 1

All I want to say on this subject is that I was actually hyped up for BvS about 1 month ago, looking very forward to it.

Then the movie came out and the reviews along with it. I was sad at first, I really wanted it to be good, I had my Thursday night ticket ready. And then some DC fans revealed their true colors, and others went along with it. And now it's a shitshow.

I will never consider myself a member of such an obnoxious and immature community... regardless of the quality of future DC movies (which I will enjoy if they're good).

Sorry.

That being said, I hope Suicide Squad performs well, and is received well. That would be a win for everyone.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rallax said:

But it isn't a part of the MCU.  Even if you include it, it's still another fresh.

Do you not see how hilarious that is? That one movie studio has now made 13 films in a row, all fresh? That doesn't seem a little off?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I was talg mrom Superman saying "save my mother" instead which would've made a hell of a lot more sense than basically recreating the "did we just become best friends?" scene from Step Brothers.

Likeworthy. Mentioning scene from step brothers

But true though. After a few years, the only memorable thing from bvs will be 'martha'

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I was talking more from Superman saying "save my mother" instead which would've made a hell of a lot more sense than basically recreating the "did we just become best friends?" scene from Step Brothers.

You have a point , it would have sounded natural if Superman said " Save my mother " it's a much better line. But I guess Bruce does not know who he is or who is his mother so he threw her name instead since he was about to die. But they should have found a better way still.

• Like 1