Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Anthony Mackie bashes Man of Steel! 

says the interviewer has awful taste for liking it

https://games.yahoo.com/news/captain-america-star-anthony-mackie-150002609.html

Looks like he didn't boast about how much better the civilian saving is in the Marvel movies though. I am shocked. 

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

http://forum.rottentomatoes.com/topic/show/1992708

Here's RT pretty well dumping on this teaser.. Some Classic Quotes:

ultimate-sadness.jpg

Oh damn... but it's not just RT the whole web is against these DC movies. One thing is for sure though they have a serious uphill battle with their movie universe because the slightest foul up and they'll be ripped to shreds.

Edited by DMan7
  • Like 1

The Problem isn't DC really. I mean they have some of the best comics ever written. But ever since The Dark Knight Trilogy was released a terrible thing happened. the studios thought that every film they made had to be dark and grounded. except for by dark they meant literally more grays and dull colors in their movies and grounded meaning basically sucking all the character out of theirs to become hollow shells of batmanization. and they also are cheesy and take themselves way too seriously. Marvel may release a stinker here and there but they are soo ahead of DC at the moment.  

On 12/1/2015, 8:54:49, grey ghost said:

Heaven help us if BvS has a higher WW gross and RT score than CW.

Looking at Snyder's track record I'm not too worried.

Though he might step up his game since he became the ringmaster of DCEU.

At this point, I think it's nearly impossible that BvS will have a higher RT score. might not even get higher than MoS.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Merkel said:

The way he is project backwards doesn't even make sense with that kick

Something looks awkward about it. 

Hopefully both of these movies turn to be good. I would rather have two good movies compared to two bad movies. 

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

It looks more Practical, feels more real and doesn't look a like a PS4 Game like the BvsS trailer looks like..

So you must have hated Avengers 1 & 2, Iron Man movies, GotG, TIH, CA. I am guessing you loved Nolan's batman movies. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

So you must have hated Avengers 1 & 2, Iron Man movies, GotG, TIH, CA. I am guessing you loved Nolan's batman movies. 

He Said That It Looks More Real. The CGI In Marvel Movies Looked More Real Than Nolan's Practical Effects And Audiences Agreed. ;)